Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:53 am

Nell smiled. "Good!" she whispered and looked back at the tv. A few minutes later, she jerked a bit as there was a scary scene. She knew this movie by heart but she still jumped at some scenes. She moved her legs a bit and brushed her bare feet against Stiles' who'd also taken his shoes and socks off. "Oh, sorry!" she whispered with a grin at Stiles and looked back at the tv again. Her had had skipped a beat as she'd felt Stiles' bare skin against her own.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:00 am

Stiles looked at her to make sure that she was okay. He smiled at her and shook his head, "No worries." He smiled as she looked back at the TV. "Hey Nell?" He waited for her to answer. To be honest he wasn't really sure what he was doing. He was just kind of doing things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:06 am

Nell turned around, so she was now facing Stiles and her back was turned to the tv. She'd seen this movie a million times so it was no drama if she missed some of it. Besides, she thought Stiles was much nicer to look at anyway. "Yeah?" she answered, resting her head on the palm of her head and looking up at Stiles. They were really close now, their noses almost touching.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:14 am

Stiles took a breath and smiled at her, "I just wanted to thank you for opening up to me you know, telling me everything. I think it's really cool that you trust me enough to tell me those things. Plus, like i said before, unexpected things happen all of the time. I bet you will get through it again." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:19 am

Nell looked at Stiles, her lips slightly parted and listened to him as he said all those wonderful things. She'd never felt so supported by anyone beside her parents and the butterflies in her stomach were flapping their wings wildly now. She just couldn't help herself but lean over and softly put her own lips against his. They felt so warm and soft and tasted really good as well. She'd closed her eyes for the kiss and suddenly opened them back up now, pulling away quickly. "I'm...I'm so sorry!" she says, clapping her hands in front of her mouth, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 am

Stiles was extremely surprised by the kiss and he closed his eyes quickly. He wasn't sure what was going on everything had happened so fast. Stiles was so confused. As Nell pulled away, Stiles looked at her. He shook his head and took a breath. "No, it's okay. It's okay. I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:37 am

Nell said up on the bed with her back to Stiles. Her face was turning really red and as she looked at her legs now, she thought they looked ugly and too skinny. "I...I don't know what came over me! I can go if you want to!" she stammered, not knowing what to do. She was so embarassed, she wanted to dig herself a hole and hide in it.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:46 am

Stiles shook his head at her and took a breath, "Nell, it's okay, I promise. Don't leave. I swear it's okay." Stiles really didn't know if he was okay with it or not. He didn't know what he was feeling. He was extremely confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 am

Nell just nodded, sitting back down on the bed but being careful not to get too close to Stiles this time. She covered her legs with a blanket lying on the bed and looked at the tv again. She couldn't really concentrate on the movie anymore, though.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 am

Stiles took a breath and then pulled out his phone and looked over at Nell. "Stay here, I'll be right back I promise. Stiles got up and walked out of his room and he took a breath. Right then, he needed to call Allison. She was a girl and she would most likely help him sort out his feelings. Plus, she was Lydia's best friend and she could tell him if Lydia felt anything, or if she should take a chance with Nell. Stiles pulled out his phone and dialed Allison's number as he paced in the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:54 am

Nell nodded as Stiles walked out the room and put her head back down on the pillow. How could she have been so stupid? Stiles had looked terrified after she'd kissed him. How could she have thought he might like her, why would he? Nell felt exhausted from all of a sudden. Her eyelids felt heavy and she couldn't stop blinking. Finally, she fell asleep, her lips slightly parted.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Stiles sighed because Allison did not reply, he was really hoping that she would help him with the situation. He had no clue what to do. Taking a breath, Stiles ran his hands through his hair before walking back into his room seeing Nell asleep on his bed. Part of him was happy that she could sleep but the other part of him felt bad about what he had done. He didn't want her to think he didn't like her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Nell kept twitching and moving in her sleep. Over the last few weeks she'd always been restless during the night, never sleeping through to the morning. Even in her sleep, the stupid mistake she made by kissing Stiles didn't let her go
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Stiles saw Nell twitched and sat next to her on the bed and shook her a bit. "Wake up Nell. Wake up." He watched her as he shook her and frowned slightly. He felt so bad about everything that he has done today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Nell woke up blinking, looking around confused. As she recognised Stiles, it took her a moment to remember why she was in his room. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the boy apologetically. "Sorry, I must hate dozed off!" she said sitting up on the bed and avoided looking Stiles in the eye
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Stiles shook his head. It's okay, you were twitching and jerking around. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay." Stiles smiled at the girl and then gently kissed her cheek hoping that it would reassure her that everything was okay between them. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Nell still looked a bit confused as she wasn't fully awake yet. Her heart jumped a little as Stiles kissed her cheek but she didn't let herself have false hope this time. She took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm fine! Just a bit dizzy!" she said pressing the palm of her hand against her forehead
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Stiles tilted his head looking at Nell, "Are you sure you're fine?" He sighed looked at her and frowned a bit. He put his hand on her cheek lightly so that she would look at him and tell him the truth. Stiles wanted to be sure that she was okay. He truly did like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:17 am

Nell's skin tingled as Stiles touched her. "I'm fine! Just awfully embarassed still!" she said with a smile. "I guess I just have to take my medicine!" she added and started rummaging around in her bag. She pulled out the bottles and boxes of pills, which made her feel even more awkward. "Could you maybe get me a glass of water please?" she asked looking at Stiles a bit nervously
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 am

Stiles nodded, "Yeah, I'll be right back..." He wasn't positive if Nell was being sincere or not because she seemed really nervous. "Do you need anything else?" He looked at her biting his lip wondering what she was going to say to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 am

Nell shook her head. "No thanks! Just water will be fine!" she said smiling. She looked at her phone and noticed that she had received five missed calls from her dad. She bit her lips and just sent a text that she was fine and would be home soon! "Parents!" she grumbled
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Stiles nodded at Nell and smiled, "Just water, got it. I'll be right back." He turned and started to walk out when he heard her. "What's that?" He heard what she had said but he wasn't sure why she said it. For some reason, Stiles was very curious about this girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Nell looked up at Stiles as he stood in the door looking back at her. "Oh, just my dad checking up on me, as usual!" she said rolling her eyes and grinning
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:32 am

Stiles smiled slightly at Nell, "Oh, I see. Do you have to go?" He said to her frowning a bit. Spending time with her was so much fun for Stiles and he didn't want her to leave. "I hope not, I like you here." He smiled before turning around and walking downstairs to get her water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Nell couldn't say anything because her heart did a little jump as Stiles said he liked her being there. She shook her head, turning her face away from Stiles so he wouldn't see her cheeks blushing. "No, I'm staying! My father has to realize that I won't die from coming home a little late!" she said smiling and took a pill from each of her boxes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next