Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 pm

This thread takes place after "I hope this goes well..."

Stiles parked his car and smiled at Nell. "Well, this one is open. Alright let's hope this ends up okay." He chuckled because everything has been going so wrong that night. "I mean what else could really happen?" He shook his head and got out of the car and went over opening the door for Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Nell grinned at Stiles and unfastened her seatbelt when he turned the engine off. "I don't think we'll meet any drunken thugs in there!" she said and looked over at the ice cream parlor that stood out like a beacon in the dark, being brightly lit. "At least I hope not!" she added and then looked down at the clothes she was wearing. "You think I should change back into my own things? I think I'm gonna stand out too much wearing this!" she asked Stiles, looking at the bag that was sitting on the back seat, in which she'd put her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Stiles shrugged at Nell, "I really don't think anyone will car. But if you feel more comfortable in your own clothes then be my guest." He smiled at her and then waited for her to make her decision. Stiles didn't really think it mattered what clothes she wore, she looked good either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Nell smiled and climbed over into the back seat, deciding she'd feel more comfortable in her own clothes. She didn't want to be stared at again, even though she knew she was too paranoid sometimes. She took off Sky's top, sitting there in her bra and shuffled around inside the bag in search of her own shirt. She leaned over to the front, her shirt still unbottened, to get her handbag, taking out a few wet wipes to get some of the black make-up off her eyes. After she'd pulled down the black skirt and put on her shorts and climbed back to the front, grinning at Stiles. "Plain Nell is back!" she said with a laugh. "You already know which flavors you're gonna get?" she asked, wondering what to get herself.

One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  Normal_FASHION002
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Stiles looked around as Nell changed because he didn't want to be rude and stare at her. Once she came back he chuckled. "Alright! No actually, I have no idea what i'm getting." He waited for her to get out of the car and once she did, he closed the door behind her. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Nell stepped out of the car and closed the door behind her. She shivered a bit as a cool breeze was blowing. "I might get strawberry, or raspberry! I really like any kind of red berries!" she said in a cheerful voice and linked her arm with Stiles', walking towards the small building in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Stiles looked over at her and nodded , smiling slightly, "Sweet!" He looked forward and then opened the door for them to walk inside the ice cream shop. He noticed that Nell was acting a lot less innocent and nervous than she usually did and he wondered why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Nell looked around the shop when they had walked in. The room was painted in bright colors and looked gushily sweet. She looked at all the different flavors and toppings to chose from and licked her lips as everything looked so yummy. "My god! I don't know what I should have!" she said, turning to Stiles with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Stiles chuckled, "I'm sure that you will figure something out. I'm probably just going to have something plain." 'Something in my life will be plain.' He thought to himself wishing that his life was normal. Then, he looked around trying to find his cousin. But of course, she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Nell bit her lip, looking at all the different colored ice cream again. "I think I'll have two scoops of raspberry, one of strawberry and extra strawberries and cream on top!" she said, placing her order with the waitress. "You wanna sit over there by the window?" she asked Stiles, allthough she wasn't sure he even heard her as he seemed to be searching something.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Stiles ordered his plain ice cream after Nell and then nodded at her, "Yeah sure, let's sit over there!" He smiled slightly and then looked out the widow at the people walking outside. Why could't he just see her. Why couldn't she just come home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Nell sat down on the chair opposite Stiles and started eating her ice cream, enjoying feeling it meld on her tongue. She looked over at her friend, who still seemed distracted. "You're still very worried aren't you?" she asked, a soft look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Stiles started to eat his ice cream and looked at Nell, "Yeah" he chuckled worriedly, "I'm sorry, I just wish I knew where she was. I miss her and i'm worried about her." He shrugged and took another bite of his ice cream. When he looked at his knuckles, they were starting to bleed again. "Dammit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Nell could tell by the look on Stiles face how worried he really was. She wished she could do something to help him but he'd probably not relax until he had some news of his cousin. "You're bleeding!" she said looking at his hand, sounding worried herself now. She took his hand in his and started softly dabbing his knuckles with a napkin. "Does it hurt? Maybe you should go see a doctor after all!" she said, looking a bit stressed now.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Stiles shook his head, "No, I'm okay, it's just a little blood. I just need to wrap my hand up once I get home. I'll be okay. I deserve it anyway after what I did to Sky." He sighed looking out the window once again and then eating some more ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Nell gave his hand a soft stroke with her thumb before letting it go and gave him a comforting smile. "Don't blame yourself! She's a big girl, I'm sure she's fine! She'll call you when she's ready!" she said, wounding confident. She took another bite of her ice cream and looked around at the small groups of teenagers who were laughing and chatting around.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Stiles shook his head, "I don't have a phone for her to call me on... she better come back Nell." He shook his head and ran a hand down his face sighing. "I'm sorry. Anyway. How are you holding up? You know from later?" He was worried that those guys scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Nell played around in the eyes cream with her spoon, looking down. "I'm...okay!" she said hesitantly, allthough she was still pretty shaken up. She had only ever seen things like that happen on tv. She didn't even want to imagine what would have happened if Stiles hadn't been with her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

He tilted his head. "Are you sure? You seem kind of like you're in shock. It's okay if you are, you don't need to be embarrassed or anything." He half smiled and looked at her trying to figure out if she was telling the truth or not. He never really knew with Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Nell sighed, not really sure what she felt herself. "I don't know! Nothing like that has ever happened to me and I didn't think it ever would!" she said, still playing around with her spoon, her eyes on the glass filled with ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Stiles nodded, he understood what she meant. "I know, I'm sorry, but you'll be okay so don't worry about seeing him again or anything okay? You're fine." He nodded and then took his final bite of ice cream. He didn't eat it all, but he didn't want anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Nell nodded her head, still looking at her ice cream, which was slowly melting. "I know! I'm just glad you were with me!" she said and nibbled at some of the ice cream on her spoon.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Stiles laughed, "I'm sure he wasn't." He grinned thinking about when he punched him. Stiles had no idea that he was capable of that, but now he knew. "My knuckles are kind of feeling the karma though." He looked at them as they bled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Nell laughed, thinking about the guys' face just after Stiles had punched him. "No, probably not!" she said with a chuckle and ate one more strawberry out of her glass. She hadn't even eaten half of her ice cream, but she felt full already - one more side effect of her medication. "Maybe we could get some ice from the waitress, to put on your hand?" she suggested, biting her lip as she looked at Stiles' bloodied knuckles. She hoped this was one of those cases were an injury looked worse than it actually was.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 am

Stiles shook his head at Nell, "No, I don't need that. Seriously, I'm okay, I just need to wrap it up when I get home. No big deal." He shrugged and smiled trying to convince the girl that he was fine. The last thing he needed was to make a big scene out of something that really didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next