Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) Empty
PostSubject: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Allison walked up to the front door of Isaac's house and knocked. She waited a couple minutes and after not getting a response jiggled the door handle. Allison was surprised to see that the house wasnt locked. She opened the door and slowly walked in. "Hello? Is anybody here?" Allison called out looking into the darkness of the house. She felt along the wall for the light switch and flicked it trying to turn the lights on but nothing happened. "Oh great" Allison mumbled to herself. She continued to walk deeper into the house when she heard a slight clutter in the other room, Allison turned sharply wondering who else could be in the house with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Derek was paying another visit to the Lahey house when he heard someone walk through the door. He couldn't make out who it was at first, but then he recognized the voice. It was Allison. Derek dodges into the closest room making a lot of noise, so he could grab Allison's attention. He was planning something for a while now, and this moment seemed like the right time.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Allison slowly walked towards the source of the sound she had heard. "Hello?" She called out, her voice shaky. 'Now I wish I wouldn't have come alone...or at least told someone where I was' She thought to herself. Allison pulled her phone out of her jeans pocket and used it as a light source as she walked into the room where she thought the noise might have ventured from. Allison shined the light around the room looking to see if someone was there. Not seeing anyone she sighed and turned to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Derek heard Allison walk into the room, and he waited until she was about to leave to bring about his presence. He grabs Allison when she's almost out of the door, and pulls her back against the wall. "I have a surprise for you." Derek wolfs out and prepares for his 'master plan'.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 pm

As Allison walks out of the room she hears a sound behind her. Before she can turn around she feels someone grab her shoulders and push her against the wall. Allison screams as shes pushed against the wall and sees Derek. She takes in deep breaths as he speaks. "What do you want!" She screams at him. When she sees Derek wolf out Allison tries to wiggle out of his grasp breathing heavily as she fights against his hold on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Derek grips Allison's shoulders even harder when he notices that she's trying to escape. He goes through his plan one more time in his head, and then he begins. Derek grabs Allison's arm, moves his mouth up close to the pale skinned werewolf hunter, and bites her. "What's your father going to think of you now?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Allison screams out in pain when Derek's teeth pierce her flesh. She grabs her arm with her hand and presses on the bite trying to stop the bleeding. Allison slides down against the wall until shes sitting on the hard wooden floor. With tears in her eyes she looks up at Derek. "Why would you do that!" She screams at him through sobs. Allison takes her hand off of her bloody arm and looks at the bite mark. 'What am I going to do! I can't go home like this' she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Derek stands there listening to Allison's screams, waiting for her to stop so he can explain his actions. "Allison, listen to me. I did this to teach you a lesson. I want you to know the pain of becoming a werewolf. I want you to feel what it's like to be the one that's hunted not the hunter. The bite is a gift that you now possess Allison, therefore I need you to let me teach you." After Derek is done speaking he gently picks Allison up and sets her in a chair. "There's a full moon tonight, and I'll ask you if you want my help before I give it to you."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Allison looks down at her arm as Derek speaks slowly shaking her head. She didn't want this gift. She had seen what it had done to Scott, to Isaac, to Erica and Boyd. Allison sits in silence until Derek moves her from the floor to a chair. Allison takes deep breaths in and out trying to calm herself down but rage takes over her. "Derek I don't want your help! I didn't want any of this! If I accept anyone's help it would be Scott's!" Allison stands up and starts to walk out of the room. "Just leave me alone." She says softly as she walks out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Derek frowns almost as if he's disapointed that Allison doesn't want his help, but then he remembers his first full moon and how horrible it was to be alone. He runs up to Allison, grabs her by the arm and says, "Listen to me! You are going to sit down in that chair and I am going to coach you through this!" Derek pauses, and drags Allison to the chair and throws her in it. "Besides, Scott wanted to kill you several times on a full..." Derek stops when he notices the moon rising. "It's too late, I'm helping, and you have no other option.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:53 am

Allison tries to shake Derek's arm off of her but fails. She gives Derek a dirty look as he throws her in the chair. Her expression changes as she hears what Derek says about Scott and sits still looking down at her bite before looking back up at Derek when he pauses. "What do you mean he tried to kill me?" Noticing Derek's hesitation on answering her, Allison stands up. "I'm not staying unless you tell me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 am

After hearing what Allison has to say, Derek goes over in his mind on how to say how Scott wanted to kill her. "Alright Allison, if you really want to know, I'll tell you. On the 3rd full moon since Scott has been a werewolf, he was so angry at you and Jackson, he literally jumped on top of Jackson's car and tried to attack you. Luckily I was there. Another time was when you, Scott,Stiles,Lydia,and Jackson were stuck in the school. Scott went into the gym to get the janitor's keys, but he had a run in with the then Alpha. The Alpha forced him to shift, and made him go to the science lab and kill all of you. Scott was able to resist because of the bond you have, but for a brief second he actually wanted to kill you." Derek pauses so he can let it sink into Allison. "Now, since I've told you, you'll need to stay put for a minutes until the moon is at it's peak. I will tell you what you'll need to do when the time arrives. I want you to know that I won't let anything happen you when the moon rises, and I defiantly won't let you out of my sight so the hunter's can't get to you." Derek sits on the floor nexts to Allison as they wait for what's to come.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Allison sits down on the floor slowly after listening to what Derek has told her. Allison couldn't believe all those things that had happened were Scott and couldn't believe she hadn't figured out that it was him. 'He should have told me...he should have let me know the second i found out about him and about all of this' She thought to herself. Allison snaps herself out of her train of thought and listens as Derek begins to speak again. Allison nods slowly at him still in shock over what he has said about Scott. Allison cant even speak as Derek sits next to her on the floor. She pears out the window and then looks at her arm. 'Whats going to happen to me....am i going to want to kill someone like Scott did.....I don't want to hurt anyone' Allison thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 pm

As if reading Allison's mind, Derek begins to explain the bloodlust. "Allison, when that moon rises, deep inside you, you'll want to kill, but I need you to let me teach you how to control it." Derek pauses. "In order to control the urge, you need to find an anchor. Personally, mine is anger, but everyone is different." Mid speech, Derek can sense the moon rising to it's peak, so he gently lifts Allison up, and watches her shift. He doesn't do anything at first, because he is still going by his 'master plan' to make her feel the pain, but it doesn't take long for Allison to react to the full affect of the moon. So, Derek throws her against the left wall to 'knock some sense into her' so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Allison continued to stare out the window as Derek explained everything to her. She tried to think of what her anchor could be but was sent off track as she feels something inside her changing. Allison felt everything as she started to shift. She starts to breath heavily and looks at Derek full of rage. Before she can attack him, Allison fells the force of Derek throwing her against the wall. She stands up slowly still shaking of anger as she growls at Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Derek hears Alllison growl at him, so he growls back at her, as the alpha, as a signal for her back off and calm down. He then picks Allison up, and slams her against the ground. "The pain is what keeps you human, and in order for you to stay human you need to feel the pain." Derek watches as Allison slowly begins to turn back. "You see, what did I tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Allison cries out in pain when Derek slams her against the ground. She props herself up onto her elbows and calms down as she listens to Derek. With each word heard Allison slowly starts to shift back until she looks like herself again. Allison slowly stands up and takes a couple steps back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Derek turns back, once he sees Allison is calm again. "You found an anchor. I told you that if I helped you, you wouldn't hurt anyone." Derek walks up to Allison, but notices her taking a few steps back. "You don't have to be afraid anymore Allison, you now have the strength to be the powerful woman you've always wanted to be. Embrace it, don't hold it back." Derek grabs Allison's hands and yanks her arms out the door of the Lahey house.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Allison nods at Derek slowly still not speaking. Shes surprised when Derek grabs her hands and starts to pull her out of the house. Allison starts to protest and pull back "Where are we going?!" She asks Derek. "I dont want to go anywhere!" Allison struggles against Derek's grip and tries to pull herself back into the darkness of the Lahey house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Derek notices that Allison is resisting to go anywhere, so he figures he should explain. "I need you to follow me Allison, I'm taking you somewhere very important." He pauses. "I'm taking you to your dad."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Allison stops and looks at Derek like he's crazy. "My dad?! you're going to take me there after all this?" Allison start to fill up with rage again and takes in a couple of deep breaths to try to calm herself down. "Hes going to kill me!" She screams at Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Derek hears the words 'he's going to kill me!' come from Allison's mouth, and he knows just the right thing to say. "Allison. Your dad is not going to kill you. After all the loss you and him have had, do you really think he'd want you to be gone too. Remember how it was your father who always stuck by your code?" Derek pauses. "You are the exact opposite of the werewolf he would kill. One, you're a teenager, and Two you havent 'spilled' any human blood. Therefore, your dad won't kill you, and you have no choice. I'm your alpha and you will listen to me." Derek waits for Allison to respond, and motions for her to get in his car.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Allison listens to Derek and stands in place not sure what to do. She knew back in her mind that her father wouldnt kill her but it still scared her half to death. She didnt know how he would take the news and she didnt want him to be disappointed in her. Allison stares at Derek and then at his car and shook her head. "I could not have a pack.. ju-just like Scott.." Allison said softly. "I appreciate your help, i really do! but i dont want to be a part of your pack." Allison took a couple steps away from Derek with fear in her eyes.

Last edited by Allison Argent on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Derek listens to what Allison has to say, but he just won't take no for an answer. He grabs Allison by the shoulders, and stares at her with his glowing eyes. "Now you listen to me!" He says with a growl. "You will come with me, or I'll force you. Either way, you are going to your dad's no matter how much you resist me." Derek yanks Allison to his car, opens the door, makes sure no one is looking, and shoves her in the car.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am

Allison struggles against Derek's grip on her shoulders trying to protest. Allison struggles as Derek throws her inside his car and hits the window trying to get out. She finally gives up and sits back on the seat of the car and crosses her arms. She glares at Derek as he gets in the car. "I wont accept you as my alpha Derek. No matter what you do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next