Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:05 pm

This thread takes place after the "Time For Sweat, Blood, and Tears" Thread at a cafe just outside of Beacon Hills.

Derek turns the key to the 'off' position in his car,and opens his door. "I don't eat that much....do I?" He laughs and steps out of his camaro. Looking up,he sees in big letters "CAFE". He walks up to the door and before opening it,he looks back to make sure Isaac was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Isaac scoffs stepping out of the car.
"I guess not...for a wolf!" he says laughing, following Derek to the cafe that is set in an old train wagon, real fifties style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Derek opens the door,and a bell sounds. He walks up to the bar and sits on a tattered stool. Derek chuckles and whispers where only Isaac can hear. "This place really needs to be updated." He motions to the waiter to come over to him,and grabs the menu from off the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Isaac steps into the wagon after Derek and looking around, he truly feels like he's stepped back in time. There are pictures of Elvis and Marilyn Monroe on the walls and one of the waitresses looks like she's known them personally, judging by her wrinkles and white hair. Somewhere there's a radio playing and the smell of old fat hangs in the air. Isaac sits down beside Derek on a bar stool whichs red leather covering is ripped to reveal some of the foam padding.
"Yeah, looks like it's been this way for over twenty years!" he says grabbing one of the menus and searching for the burger that sound the tastiest, after he's ordered a coke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:17 pm

Derek orders himself a coke too,and begins to take a closer look at his surroundings. All of the old photos reminds him of when he used to come in here as a kid. His mother used to take him here every day after school. Derek's mood saddens when the memories come back. A small frown grew on his face,but quickly dissapeared when he noticed Isaac staring at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Isaac notices the strange look on Derek's face, as if his mind was somewhere else alltogether.
"Everything allright?" he asks, putting his menu down and waving the waitress over to let her take his order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Derek sighed and nodded his head. "There's just a lot of old memories coming back to me. I used to come here a lot when I was a kid." As the waitress approaches he smiles at her and begins to order. "I'll have the double cheeseburger and some fries."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am

"I know the feeling!" Isaac says in a serious voice. He thinks of how Derek and him have to pass his old home every morning when the alpha drives him and the others to school.
"A double cheeseburger with extra bacon and fried onions and some fries for me please!" the beta says, smiling at the waitress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 am

Derek shrugs,then laughs when he hears Isaac's order. "And you say I eat too much." He places his hand on Isaac's shoulder. "You're just doing this to make me pay more money than you, aren't you?" He laughs again,and grins when the scent of their food fills the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:34 am

Isaac's stomach starts to grumble, impatient for the food he's just ordered,
"I'm just taking advantage of the situation!" he says grinning, taking a sip from his coke.
"So...the Argents are keeping a low profile these days, aren't they?" the beta says hesitantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:40 am

Derek laughs at Isaac's comment. He frowns when he sees the waitress take the tray of food to a table at the other end of the cafe. 'Well that sucks' he thought to himself. Derek turns his attention back to Isaac when he hears him mention of the Argents. "It's obvious why. I mean,they aren't really familiar on the whole 'kanima' situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am

Isaac is drumming with his fingertips against the counter, his empty stomach making him impatient. He plays around with the ketchup bottle, drawing a smiley face on an empty saucer on his right. Finally, the waitress brings the two of them their plates and he starts on his fries.
"Really? I thought they had information on all sorts of creatures?!" he says, while chewing a couple of fries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

Derek smiles as his plate finally arrives,and takes a big bite out of his burger. "Gerard does,but he doesn't really tell Chris everything...I'm guessing. It's not like they have a big 'Hunter's Handbook' they give out." He chuckles and swallows his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 am

"I guess not, but they do get a lot of training! And from an early age too!" Isaac says, sounding a bit worried. He takes the top of his burger's bun off and peels off the tomato, leaving it on the edge of his plate. He takes his burger in both hands and takes a big bite out of it. "Do you have any plans about the kanima?" he asks, wiping his mouth with a napkin and taking another sip from his soda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 am

Derek takes a sip of his soda,and shoves a handful of fries in his mouth. He shrugs at thinks a moment. "My first idea was to kill it,but there have been some complications. The kanima almost seems indestructible. I've tried several different ways to kill him,but I end up either paralyzed from the neck down or almost dead." He laughs and takes another bite from his sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:12 am

Isaac bites on the straw in his glass coke bottle, thinking.
"Couldn't we use one of us as bait? You know, like a decoy!" he suggests and picks up his burger to take another bite, finding it hard to eat the huge thing without losing it's whole filling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 am

Derek shoved some more fries into his mouth,as he considered Isaac's idea. "I guess that could work. It depends on who you have in mind,and if they're willing to do it." He glares at Isaac and smirks. He had an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 am

Isaac has to chuckle, seeing Derek's grin. "Well, I guess it could be me!" he says, sure that his alpha was going to suggest the same thing. He shoves the last bite of his burger into his mouth and puts some more ketchup on his plate, next to his fries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:36 am

Derek shoves more fries in his mouth,and sips his soda. "How exactly would this work?" He takes a huge bite out of his burger finishing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:39 am

"Uhm...I haven't figured that one out yet!" Isaac says grinning, shoving some fries into his mouth after dipping them in some ketchup.
"Come on, you're the alpha!" he says with his mouth full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 am

Derek scoffs,and shoves more fries into his mouth. He looks around and notices people staring at them. He had forgotten that they were in a public place. "We should probably talk a little quieter. Some of these people think we're crazy." He starts talking in a lower voice. "I might be the alpha,but I can't always have the answers for everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Isaac looks around and notices a few girls watching the two of them, who giggle and quickly look away as he turns and sees them. He looks back at Derek with a smirk on his face. "I think they're watching us for different reasons!" he says grinning, picking up the last crumbs of his fries. He grabs the menu once more and has a look at the desserts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Derek laughs at Isaac's comment and nods his head. He turns around to the table the two girls were sitting at and smiles. He leans into Isaac and whispers. "I think your right,but they are definetly more interested in me than you." He laughs and finishes the last of his fries. He rolls his eyes when Isaac picks up the menu again. "Watch yourself,or you'll have to be training everyday. And you say I eat a lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:41 pm

"As if! You're way too old for them granpa!" Isaac says, nudging Derek in the side with his elbow. He rolls his eyes after ordering a slice of chocolate fudge cake. "Well I have to keep my energy levels up with the way you keep us going!" he says in a blaming voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Derek takes a sip of his coke,but almost chokes it because of Issac's comment. "I am not a granpa!" He notices that he said his last comment too loud,and could hear the girls giggle behind him. "You've done it now." He nudges Isaac. "If you think you're mister hotness, go over there and get you 'flirt' on." He points towards the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next