Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) Empty
PostSubject: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:39 am

This Thread Takes Place At The End Of S2

As she drove up to the Beacon Hills Preserve Allison could still hear her fathers warnings in her head. 'Don't run too deep into the woods' 'Keep your phone on you' 'Stay away from the Hale house' "Carry your crossbow'. Typical things a father would say...okay well maybe not that last one. Allison pushed her fathers words out of her mind as she unbuckled her seat belt and pushed open the car door. She was dressing in jogging pants and a loose fitting t-shirt. Proper attire for a nice jog in the woods. As she got out of her car Allison snuck a glance at the crossbow sitting in the passengers seat, second guessing if she should take it or not. Shaking her head a little Allison sighed before pushing the car door closed and locking it. She tugged on the handle a bit making sure her car was locked before she slipped her keys into her pants pocket with her phone. Using a hair tie she had around her wrist, Allison quickly pulled her hair up into a messy bun and started to jog into the woods.

Last edited by Allison Argent on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:48 am

With all the events going on in Beacon Hills, Erica was always busy making sure nobody was getting hurt, killed, or disappearing. Derek had finally given her some time to herself, so Erica decided to roam around the woods. Ever since she had been changed, she had always been stuck in her make up and new wardrobe. Today was going to be her one day to relax. She grabbed a pair of old jeans and a tank top, grabbing a zip up jacket and slipping it on, making sure to zip it up as she headed off into the woods. As she continued walking, she put her hood up, inhaling a deep breath when a new scent came into her nose. After a moment, a face popped into her head. It was Allison. Erica began to walk towards Allison, keeping quiet as she approached her. She knew it wasn't a good idea to startle Allison, so she leaned against a tree, waiting to see if Allison was going to even notice her presence.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:06 am

Laboring her breathing as she jogged, Allison took the familiar path she had taken many times before. As she jogged Allison kept a lookout for anything and everything around her, cautious of her surroundings. As she ran along the path Allison thought she saw someone ahead of her but couldn't be sure. Slowing down to a walk Allison kept moving along the path until a girl leaning against a tree came into view. With the sun shining in her eyes through the trees Allison couldn't be sure who the girl was. "Hello?" Allison called out as she stopped walking and raised her hand to her eyes trying to block the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:17 am

Erica watched Allison, chuckling slowly when she heard Allison address her. She stepped into view, putting her hood down so Allison could recognize her."Well hey Allison! Odd running into you out here."Erica began to walk closer to Allison, slowly so Allison wouldn't feel threatened."You do realize how unsafe it is out here, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 am

As Allison heard a soft chuckle coming from the girl she stepped back slowly still struggling to see who the chuckle was coming from. Did Allison even know this person that was on the side of the trail? Her mind wondered back to the crossbow sitting in her car and how she wished she had brought it with her. As the girl stepped into view and lowered her hood Allison could see that it was Erica on the trial with her. Not that it made any difference, she still wished she had her crossbow. Allison scoffed at Erica as she spoke and tilted her head to the side still keeping her hand above her eyes blocking the sunlight. "Now that I know you definitely are out here? Yes now I do realize it Erica."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:58 pm

Erica leaned back against the closest tree, raising an eyebrow as she heard Allison's response."You still think I'm the bad guy even when I'm being friendly. Hmm. Doesn't sound like you would even be open to accept my friendship. That's pretty sad. I mean normally I would hate someone who basically went crazy and almost killed me..but forgive and forget, right?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Rolling her eyes a little as Erica spoke Allison crossed her arms and shifted her weight to her right foot. "You're going to bring that up Erica? You are the one that targeted my best friend and my boyfriend...well ex boyfriend..." Allison still didn't know if she should just walk away and head back to her car or pull her phone out of her pocket and call someone. She still didn't trust Erica in the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:27 pm

"And you're the one who almost killed my boyf...Boyd." Erica could tell by the way Allison was acting that she was uncomfortable."Listen, I'm not trying to be the bad guy. I came out here to get away from Derek and the pack to actually feel like a normal teenager again. Since I kinda turned into...well you know. It gets too hard sometimes, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Allison eyebrow raised as Erica started to say boyfriend and instantly corrected herself. Sighing deeply Allison relaxed her shoulders a bit. "Okay... I'm sorry Erica....I understand that everything that you may have done is in the past and was also Derek's doing. And well mine? Mine was my grandfather." Allison's voice shook as she spoke. She still didn't know what had happened to her grandfather and everyone was on edge about it. "There's so many things that happened and there isn't any reason we can't forget some of them and be decent with each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:00 pm

"Allison, you may not believe me, but I'm sorry too." Erica knew everyone thought she was a bitch. Hell, she knew it herself that she was one. But she was also like all of the other teenage girls. She wanted friends. When she heard Allison mention that they could at least be decent with each other, she nodded instantly. "That's fine by me. Just because we are basically natural enemies doesn't mean we cant give friendship a try. Small steps."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Allison smiled slightly as Erica spoke and she hoped that she was sincere in her apology. Taking a couple steps closer to Erica Allison lowered her arms and nodded smiling. "Yeah that't true, I mean I had a werewolf boyfriend, why not a werewolf friend?" Allison sighed slightly grateful that she didn't have to worry about Erica any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Erica chuckled and nodded."Well, I've never been close to a hunter other than you and your grandfather, but I think I could deal with having a hunter friend. As long as they actually understand what we are and how we do things, like you do."She smiled slightly, happy that she actually had somewhat of a friend now.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Allison chuckled a little bit and rub the back of her neck before looking back at Erica. "Yeah, trust me I've learned quite a lot. I understand more then i probably should honestly." Allison smiled and started to walk down the path looking over her shoulder at Erica. "Wanna finish my jog with me? Even though now it's kind of a walk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

"Well I think you've handled it better than most people could." When Erica heard Allison's offer, she nodded and smiled softly. "Yeah, sure. That sounds pretty nice actually." She stood beside Allison, matching up to her pace as they began to walk. "So how have you been since everything happened?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 pm

"Thanks" Allison said to Erica and smiled. "It's been a lot to take in though." As Erica walk beside her Allison shrugged and looked over at her new companion. "I've been....okay I guess. Everything just happened so fast and it's all so confusing. I don't know who to believe and who to trust anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Erica nodded while Allison talked, she understood exactly what Allison was talking about. "Honestly, I don't even know if I trust my own pack. I mean, we are supposed to have a bond, but there is nothing going between us. The only thing we have in common is that we were all misfits before. Now we are stuck together because we chose this curse."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 pm

As Erica spoke Allison kept her head facing forward. She bit her lip slightly as Erica explained how the pack was pretty much falling apart. Allison hadn't thought Derek would ever let that happen, ever let them all just leave. "So what's going on with Derek then? You guys just aren't with him anymore?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Erica looked down as they walked, shaking her head even though she knew Allison wasn't looking at her. "Technically we are still in his pack. I mean I know I can't make it as an omega. It's safer as a pack. But I still don't trust Derek. He's just using us as power for himself. Without us, he has no strength."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Allison crossed her arms as she walked net to Erica. She nodded slowly and started to think about how much harder it was for Scott to be alone and not with Derek's pack. Allison looked over at Erica and sighed a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 pm

"You know, he still cares about you." Erica looked over at Allison, knowing she had to be wondering about him. "Technically he isn't part of the pack, but he comes around sometimes. There's a lot going on now. Derek needs his help. But sometimes he asks if I've talked to you or seen you. Or seen you out like this, but haven't talked to you."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:14 pm

as Erica begins to talk about Scott Allison looks away from her again. She didn't want Erica to see the pain in her eyes. Allison missed Scott....a lot. And constantly worried about him. Reaching up to take her hair out of the messy bun it was still in Allison ran her fingers through it before looking back over at Erica. "He has? I wouldn't think he would ask you of all people. No offensive of course, we just never talked or anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:26 pm

"Well sometimes I like to help people when they save me. I owed Scott, so I kinda watched you when you would come out here." Erica realized how creepy that probably sounded, so she continue to explain. "I mean it's not like I followed you. I was out here patrolling, making sure nothing was out here and sometimes if you were here, I'd have to check a little closer. I told him I wouldn't let you get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Allison eyes widen a little when Erica told her she had been 'watching her' but then she relaxed again as Erica quickly explained what she had meant. Allison took in a breath of the cool forest air and bit her lip gently before replying. "If he's so worried why doesn't he just come see me himself? Or check up on me himself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Erica looked around as they walked, taking in a deep breath to make sure that there were no strange scents around. "Because he thinks you don't want anything to do with him. He's waiting for you, Allison. That's for sure. I don't think I've ever seen anyone love someone as much as he loves you."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 pm

Running her fingers through her hair again Allison stopped walking and turned to face Erica. "Erica it's not that i don't want anything to do with him..it's just with everything going on...and i know he's lied to me before...I just need time. I still want us to be friends though. I do still love him..I just can't be with him right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next