Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Erica looked at Allison, nodding as she talked. "He knows that. I think that he wouldn't be able to handle himself if you two were just friends. And honestly, I think you would be the same way." Erica knew that she didn't know Allison personally, but it was obvious of her feelings for Scott.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Allison shrugged her shoulders a little and pushed some of her hair away from her face. "I would rather be friends than nothing at all though. I don't like this not speaking thing. I worry about him, even if he might not know that." Looking back up at Erica Allison tilted her head to the side. "Didn't you like Scott though...I still don't understand why you wouldn't just want to try to be with him yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:45 pm

When Allison mentioned Erica wanting to be with Scott, she began laughing and shaking her head. "No, no I do not want Scott like that. Derek told me to try to get with him, but trust me, I don't want Scott. I'm actually interested in someone totally different than him, so you have no worries there."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Inside Allison felt a wave of relief, Even though she wasn't with Scott anymore it would hurt her to see him with anyone else. Her eyebrow raising slight out of curiosity Allison smiled slyly at Erica. "Do you mind me asking who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Erica smiled wide, looking down at the ground before looking at Allison again. "it's Boyd. He and I have been friends for a while, even before we were both turned into this." she chuckle, shrugging softly. "But then again, if this wouldn't have happened to us there's always the possibility we would've never got this close."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Smiling at Erica's reaction Allison is surprised by what she tells her. She had never thought of Erica and Boyd being any thing other then friends. It had seemed more likely that Isaac and her would be. Allison smiled again before replying. "Yeah things that like bring people closer together i guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Erica nodded in agreement. "It's true. I mean, if you think about it you and Scott probably wouldn't have happened either." She shrugged, looking down as she began to walk again. She wasn't sure how Allison would feel about what she had said about the bite, so she figured it would be best to drop it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 pm

As Erica began to walk again Allison fell back into step beside her. Shrugging her shoulders slightly Allison sighed. "I don't know Erica, I mean at first I didn't know about what he was or about my family. And afterward when i found out, it could have broken us, both of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Erica slowed down, listening to Allison as she talked. "You didn't know Scott before this happened to him though. He was a loser. And he warmed the bench on the field. He would've never had the confidence to talk to you before this happened, I can assure you that."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Biting her lip slightly as Erica spoke Allison began to wonder what would have happened if Scott had never been bitten. Would they even have talked after the thing at the animal clinic? Would anything that had happened between the two of them ceased to exist? Shaking her head a little bit Allison tried to push those thoughts out of her mind. "I wouldn't exactly call him a loser Erica....that first day I met him in class...." Allison trailed off as she stared down the path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Erica looked at Allison, shaking her head. "Exactly. That was after he had been bitten. Before we left for winter break, Stiles was cooler than Scott was. Just keep that picture in mind." She sighs softly, following Allison as they walked on the trail.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Allison chuckles a little before looking over at Erica. "Oh....Stiles? That seems....I don't know, strange. Not that Stiles isn't cool just...I don't know." Allison couldn't imagine Scott as the way Erica was explaining him. It seemed very odd. Realizing how far out they were getting in the woods Allison stopped and pointed back the direction they had just come from. "Should we head back? I don't want to be too deep out here. My father would kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)   A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Jog In The Woods (Allison & Erica)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2