Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Alone at home (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alone at home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Danny arrives at his place as he finds a note from his parents telling him that they're on a trip for the whole week.

- Once again... sighs the boy as he goes to his room and throws his bag.

Danny goes to his computer, watching over and over Jackson's video. He's too focused on what he is watching to hear some noises in his house.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Walking up the the front door of Danny's house Allison was surprised to see his front door ajar. Worried and curious Allison pushes the rest of the door open and slowly steps inside looking around. Allison had never been to Danny's house and never even really spoken to him before. He was more Jackson's friend then anyone else's but Allison wanted to try to change this, plus she wanted to ask Danny a couple questions about what had been going on with Jackson recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:00 am

Meanwhile, Danny is beginning to take notes from the video and tries to look for informations into police reports from what happened during the lacrosse game. Not finding anything useful, the boy thinks about searching simply on Internet by using keywords.

- Convulsion... eyes changing... lizard creature, says the goalie out loud as he does his best to summarize the whole footage into words.

Then, before clicking on a link, Danny hears something like footsteps in his house. After a quick moment, he snorts and shakes his head thinking that his mind is tricking him.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 am

Allison began to walk deeper into Danny's house still looking around to see if anyone was there. Hearing a sound from upstairs Allison looks up at the ceiling as she stops in place. Her voice shaking Allison slowly calls out "H-hello....Who's there?" Taking a couple deep breaths Allison waits to see if anyone will answer her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:10 am

Danny recognizes Allison's voice, he quickly closes his browser. He goes out from his bedroom and notices the girl into his house.

- Allison? How did you enter into my house? Asks the boy curiously.

He stands there, feeling uncomfortable of someone intruding here.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:11 pm

As Danny walks into view Allison feels a rush of relief, glad that he is okay. Clearing her throat a little bit Allison crosses her arms over her chest nervously. "I came to talk to you...to ask you a few things and I saw your door was open, I got concerned. I can leave if you want me too, I didn't mean to just barge in like this." Allison bit her lip softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 am

- No, no it's okay! Reassures the goalie as he walks to Allison, he hugs the girls before frowning at her and closes the door. You said it was open? I was sure that I locked it behind me, he frowns.

He leads Allison to the sofa in the living room and he goes to the kitchen.

- Wanna drink something?
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 am

Taken aback a little by Danny's hug Allison slowly hugs him back and smiles slightly at him. "Yeah i came up to the door and it was cracked open a little. Maybe you just didn't push it all the way closed?" Allison suggested before shrugging her shoulders. Following Danny into his living room, Allison sits on the couch and watches as Danny walks back into the kitchen. "Um sure." She calls out as she looks around the living room. "Do you have a bottle of water?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:47 am

Opening the fridge, Danny takes two little bottles of water and a plate full of lasagnas which are certainly made by his mother.

- Here you go, says cheerfully the goalie as he walks in the living room, with the bottles in his hand, before handling one to Allison and sits down.

- So... He opens the bottle and drink a bit. What do you want to ask me about? Because if it's about what I said in library about Stiles having some charms, I must to tell you that I don't have any crush on him, chuckles the teenager.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:59 am

Taking the bottle of water from Danny Allison smiles at him before opening it and taking a couple sips. Shaking her head Allison smiles over at Danny. "No, no its not about that. It's about Jackson...." Sighing a little Allison continued as she played with the water bottle in her lap. "He's been acting strange...just different. And you being his best friend i figured you would know more about him then anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Danny's body tenses as he hears Jackson's name from Allison's mouth. Flashes from the video of his best friend transforming into a lizard creature come back into his mind. He stays silent for few seconds, not knowing what to say because he can't deny what Allison said but he also wants to protect his friend like he did to him the first days after he came out.

- Well... begins the boy, thinking fast about what to reply, I think he's too focused about finding who are his real parents. But we're not in contact with each other like we used to be.

He shrugs in a sigh.

- That's life I guess...
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:46 pm

As Danny hesitated a little on answering, Allison's eyebrow raised a bit. Could Danny know more about everything going on than anyone thought? Maybe he wasn't so in the dark. Taking a deep breath Allison nodded. "Yeah i've noticed he's been more distant from everyone lately but I didn't know that was the reason.." Allison sat back on the couch a little and bit her lip. "I'm sorry you guys haven't been talking much, I know how close you were."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 am

Danny sighs again. Agreeing to what Allison just said, they were always together and didn't hide anything from each other but everything changed lastly.

- Yeah... I think that he wants to be all by himself to find what's going on... About his parents I mean, finishes quickly the teenager.

He feels sad, sad for protecting his friend who didn't even tried to tell what's happening to him and that he dared to hide something this huge from him.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Shrugging a little Allison sighed. "Yeah I guess...but he should realize he doesn't need to go through it alone. I know you would help him and I would as well." Allison took another sip of her drink and crossed her legs. "So anyway, how have you been lately? We've never really been able to just ever sit down and talk, or have the shot at becoming friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 am

Danny smiles at Allison and shrugs.

- Well nothing really exciting, just... being on my own now, replies the teenager feeling jealousy toward the group of friends that he's not involved. What about you? I think you were kinda busy lastly, right?

Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:26 am

Frowning a little as she thinks about how no one every really did invite Danny along with them anywhere Allison smiles brightly at him. "Well why don't you come hang out with us sometime? You get along with Scott right? And Stiles?" Taking a sip of her water Allison clears her throat a little and nods. "I was and still are a little, but I try to keep time open for my friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:43 am

Danny blushes as he hears Allison, the girl is so nice to him. He nods before drinking some water.

- I'll be more than glad to hang with you, but sometimes it's like you all are the "Scooby gang" and you hide secrets from people...

He doesn't say anything for few seconds, happy that someone thinks he needs to hang out. So, he smiles at the Argent girl.

- Thank you Allison.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:44 pm

"We'd love to have you hang out with us, We could all go out bowling or something" Allison shrugs her shoulders a little and lowers her eyes as she hears Danny mention the secrets her group of friends had. No one could know the things most of them knew and she was surprised Danny was the only one to realize some things were off lately. Smiling a little Allison looks back up at Danny "No problem Danny"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone at home (open)   Alone at home (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone at home (open)
Page 1 of 1