Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 am

Allison walked into the bowling ally and up to the counter to get her bowling shoes. For some reason she had had the urge to bowl. She looked around the ally to see if any of her friends just so happen to be there and saw none. Allison smiled at the guy behind the counter as he handed her her shoes and picked a lane. She sat down and lowly put her bowling shoes on making sure to slid her sneakers underneath the chair she was sitting in. Allison got up and walked over to where the ally kept all the bowling balls. She looked around once more hoping just maybe SOMEONE she knew would be there.

Last edited by Allison Argent on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:37 am

Stiles walked out from the bathroom and saw Allison standing at the counter getting her shoes. He smiles and started to walk over toward her. "Hey Allison!" He called to her still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 am

Allison smiled when she saw Stiles walking towards her. She was glad that there was at least someone she knew there tonight. "Hey Stiles, I Didnt know you liked to bowl" Allison said as she looked through the racks of bowling balls and tested the weight until she found one that fit. Holding the bowling ball in her hands she turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:45 am

Stiles smiled her softly. "I thought you knew." he grabbed his bowling ball and looked back at her seriously. "It's my favorite past time." He chuckled lightly and asked her, "Do you want to bowl with me?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:50 am

Allison chuckled and nodded "sure!. and well lets hope you're a better bowler then Scott was at the beginning of our first date." Allison turned around and motioned for Stiles to follow her "I have a lane over here." Allison sat down in front of the score card and looked over at Stiles. "Will we go with our real names or funny ones?" She said laughing
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:55 am

Stiles followed her and laughed a bit. "Yeah he told me about that. Poor guy" He chuckled again. Then sat down across from her. "Hmmm. Lets do funny names." Stiles smiled again and looked at Allison.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 am

Allison laughed "yeah it was kinda bad....at first. Afterward he kicked butt though!" Allison bite her lip as she tried to think of a name. "Hmmmm...I'm not sure what to put for mine! What about you? Got any ideas?" Allison looked over at Stiles. She figured he'd come up with some witty
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 am

Stiles chuckled at the comment about Scott then looked at her grinning. "If I come up with yours, you have to come up with mine." he smiled at her the looked down thinking for a bit. "Are you ready?..... Captain Magma." He laughed as he told her the name.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 am

Allison nodded in agreement. She giggled when she heard the name Stiles had come up with. "Well ok then!" She said between giggles. "I'll put mine as that" Allison turned around and wrote 'Captain Magma' where her name was suppose to go and then thought for a minute. "hmmmm now for your name" she said pointing at Stiles. "How about..... jiggly jellyfish." Allison laughed and waited for Stiles to respond.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 am

Stiles smiled as he watched her put her name as Captain Magma. He busted out laughing as he heard the name she had given him and then he looked down at his stomach and jiggled it. "hey!" he said to her jokingly. He chuckled and looked at her. "Jiggly Jellyfish it is! Thanks Captain Magma" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 am

Allison laughed at Stiles as she watched him jiggle his stomach. "I just thought it was funny! Maybe i should just start to call you it all the time!" Allison teased. Allison tapped the screen locking in the two nicknames and turned back towards Stiles. "You're welcome Jiggly Jellyfish!" Allison chuckled and then stood up. "Okay Let's bowl!!"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:38 am

Stiles laughed at her, "As long as I can call you captain magma." He grinned and looked at her. "Are you going first?" He looked turned his head and grabbed his bowling ball and stood up. "Or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 am

Allison chuckled "Okay okay deal Mr Jiggly Jellyfish," She watched as Stiles grabbed his bowling ball and smiled at him. "You can if you want. It'll give me a feel for my competition." Allison laughed and leaned back against the hard plastic chair. She motioned towards the lane with her hand. "Show me what you got"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:05 am

Stiles laughed at the name. "You are never going to forget this will you?" He shook his head as she talked to him and walked over to the lane. "Oh it's on" he chuckled and looked at the lane the bowled and watched as it knocked down all but one pin. He turned round smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 am

Allison shook her head and laughed "Nope! never!" She watched as Stiles took his turn and saw that only one pin was left standing. "Awe! That close my friend!" Allison said holding her fingers a couple centimeters apart as Stiles turned around to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 am

Stiles turned around and shook his head grinning, then he turned back around bowling again and watched as the ball hit the pin perfectly. He turned around grinning at her. "You're up Captain Magma." He chuckled as he sat down looking t her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 am

Allison smiled and stood up grabbing her bowling ball. She stood in front of the lane and concentrated on the pins. Allison swung her arm and watched the bowling ball as it rolled down the lane. She stood and crossed her fingers as she watched. The ball hit the pins knocking all but 3 over. Allison turned around and looked at Stiles. "You just got lucky! wait until i warm up!" She told him as she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 am

Stiles leaned his head watching Allison bowl and then chuckled. "Oh i got lucky." He shook his head at her. "We'll see about that Captain." He grinned at her and stuck his tongue out jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:37 am

Allison chuckled jokingly at Stiles before grabbing her bowling ball again. She walked back up to the lane and swung. She watched the ball glide down the lane as it crashed against the remaining pins. "WOOO" Allison cheered as she put her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 am

Stiles watched as the ball went down the lane, hoping it would miss and then he sighed as he saw you get a spare. "Damn!!" Stiles chuckled looking at Allison and shook his head. "I'm still going to win." He looked at her grinning and then he stood up grabbing his ball.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:48 am

"Oh really? We'll see about that Allison teased as she sat down in front of the score sheet. "we'll see....we'll seee..." Allison sang. She looked around at the rest of the bowling ally as she waited for Stiles to take his turn. There were a lot of people here tonight, it wasnt packed but it wasnt empty.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 am

Stiles walked up and stood in front of the lane then took a deep breath before swinging his arm back then letting the ball go. He watched it go straight into the gutter. His eyes widened as he turned around and looked at everyone else to see if anyone saw it. "oh no.." he said to himself then looked to see Allison's reaction. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 am

Allison turned her head right as she heard the ball hit the gutter. She chuckled as Stiles sighed. "Its okay bud" Allison said, "You still get another ball!" She might tease him about the game but Allison didnt actually want him to suck at it. This was just all in good fun. "Come on go again!" Allison said as she smiled at Stiles
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 am

Stiles laughed at himself and then grabbed the ball again swinging it and letting it go and he watched as he hit 5 pins. He turned around and shrugged. "Better than nothing right." He looked at Allison and chuckled before sitting down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:03 am

Allison nodded as she she watched Stiles sit down. "Very true." Allison chuckled before standing up. "Now lets see how i do this time." Allison walked over and grabbed her ball. She looked down the lane at the pins and tossed the ball down the lane. She watched as all but 1 pin fell. "well hey i did better then last time!" She said turning to look at Stiles. "And i have one more toss left" Allison chuckled as she grabbed her ball and tossed it down the lane again. She watched as it turned and missed the pin landing in the gutter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next