Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Moth to the Flame (Derek)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Moth to the Flame (Derek) Empty
PostSubject: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:12 pm

This thread takes place after I’m only Human and There is no ending…

Her muscles were sore and stiff, she had some bruising from the car hitting her, she was trying to wrap her head around everything. She had told Stiles what she was, she had made promises to him to try to stay away from Derek, which she thought would not be an issue. She firmly told the Alpha werewolf she wanted nothing to do with him, she removed her jacket, wincing a bit, her side a bit bruised from where she hit the pavement, her left side was bruised a bit, but so was where her temple was and her cheek a bit. It was the pavement that did more damage than the car, as she wrapped her jacket around her waist, she knelt down, glancing to the ground idly. There were prints, wolf prints but they were huge and she brushed her fingers along a paw print, she had on a pair of purple leggings with a hot pink tutu skirt, a deep purple corset and some black boots. Yes, she was indeed a weird one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Derek was still a bit shaken from his visit to the cemetery,and from his encounter with the siren. He knew she had said for him to stay away from her,but something inside of him was telling him that he couldn't. It was almost as if he was attached in some way to her. This feeling had only occurred once before,but that's a whole different story. He starts a slow jog,dodging several trees in his path. A low howl slips from his mouth,as he feels another presence in the area. He turns around and notices a familiar shape in the distance kneeling down. He could feel pain coming from the body,and he begins to creep closer to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:41 pm

A low whimper escaped her from the stiffness of her body, she was trying to work it out rather than rest, she was a stubborn woman, as she shook her head, she started to stand up, wincing a bit from it. She clenched her jaw, she would continue to work through it, as she started to follow the paw prints, she took in a deep breath and let it out, as a few strands of her hair fell into her face, she curled her hands into fists, as she rolled her shoulders back, trying to work the kinks out. She glanced up when she sensed someone else was near and out there, but she turned and kept walking away from that person, not in a mood to be confronted by anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Derek stopped walking as he heard a small whimper come from the figure. He still had no idea who this person was and why they were here. He quietly takes a sniff of the air. 'It can't be... impossible' he thought to himself. "Sky?" His eyes turned red as her named slipped from his mouth. "What are you doing here?" Now knowing who it was, he takes a few steps towards her. His eyes turned back their normal grey-blue color,as he places his hands into his leather jacket's pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:06 pm

The voice, just one word and she knew who it was, as she stopped where she was, her back was turned to him. “I thought I told you to leave me be, that I’d come here when I pleased and for you to stay away from me.” She felt her heart beat quicken a bit, but she would control it, she attempted to control it to slow down, as she curled her hands into fists a bit more, her nails digging lightly into her palms. “Turn and walk away, Hale.” She simply informed him, she was doing what she needed to and she had made up her mind not to need him... or want him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 pm

He walked closer to her. "No, Skylla I can't. I've been trying to forget you,but I just can't. There's something between us. Something's happening....and I know you feel it too." His hands slowly form fists in his pockets. He could feel a shift coming,but he pushed it back. "I'm not leaving until you and I figure this out. And what did I say about calling me by my last name. We all have first names for a reason." He chuckles. The shift was coming faster now, and he was using all his strength to hold it in. He couldn't help it. He quickly turns his head,as he feels the canines sharpen and his ears grow to a point. His vision was now red,and he was breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 pm

She was going to start panicking if he did not keep away, she knew it, she was trying to keep him away but he was a stupid wolf who wouldn’t listen! She snapped at him, “There is nothing between us! You’re delusional!” She merely yelled at him, regular yelling, no Siren in it, just the girl that was all. She turned to him, as she kept her eyes on him, she noticed the ears pointing and knew what was happening. She took in a deep breath and let it out, she had to stop him from shifting. She started to hum quietly, weaving the siren song, the humming was many voices blending into each other, as she opened her mouth to speak, the voices still there, blending with hers, making it powerful.

“It happens when you get angry, doesn’t it?” She simply asked him, yet the voice had a calming effect, she was trying to calm down his beast, his inner animal so to speak and it caused her to take one step to him, she was not controlling him or trying to, just simply soothe the beast within.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:33 pm

He could feel himself calming down as he heard her start humming. His ears shrunk down to their normal size,and his teeth did the same. His eyes were still red,so he kept his head turned away from her. "No,anger is actually what helps me control it." He was breathing steady now. "Different emotions cause the shift.. I can usually control it,but I guess it was too strong for me even." His body becomes less tense as he senses her walking closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 pm

She nodded a bit, “One cannot be angry all the time though. Anger can cause one to be self-destructive.” She knew that all too well, when she lost her temper, she could not control her Siren, and it came out on its own at times. So her temper had to be controlled, as she bit her bottom lip slightly, she was trying to keep him calm, even with the Siren song, she was using it to keep him calm, but she was speaking to him, asking questions. “Is it just you that uses anger to control it? Are there other ways to control it?” She was curious, she took another step to him, but she was still keeping her distance a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 pm

He laughed. "I'm not angry all the time. It's only when I absolutely need to be. Although sometimes I'm angry for other reasons." His eyes turn back to the normal blue-grey color, as he feels even calmer than before. He shakes his head, still turned the opposite way. "Every werewolf has a different way of controlling the shift. Yes, some are the same, but most 'anchors' are different." He felt weird when she took another step closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 pm

“Anchors? What are anchors?” She was curious, she stopped though, standing there now, not going another step towards him, she even let the Siren song die out, so her voice was normal once more. “Why do you shift?” She wanted to learn more, she figured who better to learn about werewolves than the Alpha himself, as she crossed her arms over her chest, but the movement made her wince a bit, as she tried to control the pain, she took in a deep breath and let it out, the bruising was still very new, black and blue, on her left side but she would not complain about it, stubborn girl she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Derek took his hands out of his pockets. "Anchors are just a fancy term for the things we use to control ourselves. I probably should've told you that before." His body stiffens as she asks the hardest question to answer. "It isn't really one of those things you can stop from happening. A werewolf can choose to shift or not, and I personally choose to shift on certain occasions. Being a born werewolf, it is easier for me to control my shifts. I shift because I want to, or sometimes because I have to." He pauses. "When a werewolf is in full form, they become stronger. The power overwhelms their body. Some even loose control of themselves... Especially on full moons." He shrugs. "Anything else you want to know?" He turned around to face her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 pm

“Things… People cannot be anchors can they?” She simply asked, as she glanced up at him, she kept where she was for the time being, as she tilted her head. “There’s more of you. Scott was not born a werewolf though, so he has trouble controlling himself. If there are others in your pack, I am sure that they are bitten as well, thus have trouble.” She glanced over him, “You’re a young Alpha, so these must be young, newly created werewolves. Thus their self-control is much more… diminished…” She was thinking out loud mainly, the girl was quick to catch on, as she placed her hands on her hips, she knew she promised Stiles, but if she could help keep Scott safe, thus keep Stiles safe.

“I calmed you down. So… I should be able to calm down the others, even during a full moon. A calming factor, until they can learn to control themselves on their own.” She glanced up at him, “Scott is my cousin’s best friend, so as far as I am concerned, he is family and if he needs my help… then he is getting it. Face it, you all are in deep…” She smiled brightly, “So it looks like I am needed… anything else I should know about?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Derek nodded. "For some werewolves, a special person that means something to them can be an anchor. One of my betas, Isaac, for example. His is his father." He sighs, while looking into her eyes. "Yes, there are more of my kind. Not too many that I know of around here though. My betas are strong. They have been through a lot." He takes his glance away from her eyes. "Thanks for calming me down by the way, although I didn't really need it. It takes time for our kind to return to our human form." He looks down and sighs again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:18 pm

She nodded a bit to him, as she listened a bit, she had her eyes locked on his for the moment, it made her heart skip a beat and she glanced away when he did, a slight crimson going to her cheeks. Although she would not admit to such things, it was better if she did not and lived in denial. “It was better to be safe than to be sorry.” She simply stated, a few strands of her hair fell into her face, “Still, even strong betas might need someone to calm them down. Wouldn’t it be better to have a plan for that just in case?” She simply asked him, as she glanced up towards the sky for a moment, her mind was drifting a bit, as she turned from him, “Well then… since I am not needed… I’ll go back to exploring.” She started to walk away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Derek quickly walked up to her, and placed his hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Wait. Maybe you're right. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a plan. I mean, things always screw up for me in the end anyways." He sighs. "I guess I've just lost so much, and I'm afraid to trust again." He takes his hand off of her shoulder, and shakes his head. "Sorry. I'm ranting. I'll just leave you alone." He begins to turn away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 pm

She turned her head when he had stopped her from leaving, when his hand went to her shoulder, she felt a spark go through her body, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slightly. She glanced up at him, she sighed softly at him, “You can trust me.” And she had no idea why she had said that to him, but it felt like the right things to say, as she shook her head a bit, when he began to walk away. “I promised Stiles to stay away from you. I hate to break promises to him… but…” She would feel a little guilty breaking this promise, “But if it protects him for us to work together… to protect the pack, protect Scott and him… I’m breaking that promise. Because his safety is more important to me than anything.” She figured it would do good to tell him, “I promised my Aunt on her deathbed that I’d always take care of Stiles and protect him the best I could. I don’t ever want to break that promise. And to lose Stiles or my Uncle, or my Dad… would mean I’d lose myself… so losing them is not an option, no matter what. So whoever endangers my family… have to get through me first, and I won’t be an easy obstacle.” And she would destroy whoever sought to harm her family, that showed now as her eyes changed into that sea foam color and glowed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Derek turned back to face her. "I can only trust you if you trust me." His body shifts. "Look, us working together doesn't necessarily mean your family and friends are automatically safer than they were before. In fact, it might even cause more trouble. But you never know." His eyes turn red in color, at the same time as Sky's turn the sea foam color. He blinks, trying to get them to turn back to normal. They wouldn't. He shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 pm

“Trust goes both ways. I am not out to hurt anyone, Derek. Not really, I am here to protect my family and myself.” And that was the absolute truth, she saw his eyes turn red in color but she was not afraid of that though, “I can handle it, Derek. I’m stubborn like Stiles, like our Dads, we have this… instinct to do what is right, to protect, you’ll just have to get used to that.” She did not know why she had done it, but she lifted up her hand to place it against his cheek. “And you don’t have to hide your eyes. You are perfectly fine…” She brushed her fingertips along his cheek lightly, pressing her palm against his cheek lightly, “Tell me what we’re up against… I’ve been hearing about Alpha packs… some big lizard thing. Of course I told Stiles everything, but he keeps holding things back, so…”

She let her hand came down from his cheek slowly, glancing away from him, “I think I gave him too much information at once. So he’s still coping with it, getting used to it… I don’t want him to be afraid of me. I’d never use what I have on Stiles, unless he was in a lot of danger and it was the only way to get him to leave.” She glanced up at Derek, “I’d do the same to you… to Scott, to anyone…” She would put herself in harm’s way before letting anyone else get hurt, and she would stand there alone and unafraid while doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 pm

The hairs on the back of Derek's neck rose, as she placed her hand on his cheek. He opened his eyes, revealing the red color again. "Well I guess I should start from the very beginning for you to understand more. About werewolves. Me. Everything. It's a very complicated thing to understand." He paused. "That is, if you're willing to listen." He wanted her to know his story. "It's kind of depressing actually.." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:55 pm

"I'm willing to listen, you just have to tell me." An she meant that, she was just wanting to be able to be there for him. She it her bottom lip lightly, as she glanced down to the ground somewhat. "Then do not be surprised if you get hugged if it is really that depressing." And she knew that, as she bit her bottom lip lightly. She was a hugger, she knew that, she accepted that a long time ago, as she glanced up to him once more. "So start talking..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Derek walks over to a tree, and leans against it. "Well it all starts about 7 years ago. My sister and I were at school, whereas our house was filled with family members who were visiting for the upcoming wolf-moon. The day had started off being pretty normal, boring classes, schoolwork, everything. When school was over, Laura and I took our regular route through the woods to our house, but things felt, off.' He pauses, as the expression on his face saddens. "A frightening scent drifted through our nostrils as we came closer to the house. Fire. With our house now in view, our jaws drop in horror as we see it's burnt remains. My whole family had been burnt alive.
Some of them human. I decided to leave Beacon Hills for a while, but my sister had stayed." He sighs. "It wasn't until a few ears ago that I came back. It was Laura. I knew something was wrong, and I had been right. She had been murdered. By one of our own kind..." He paused again. "My uncle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:26 am

Skylla had watched him, she was observing him because she had to, and she bit her bottom lip lightly, when he spoke of what happened to his family. She wanted to hug him, but not yet, until he spoke of his Uncle killing his sister, and she did not understand that, not at all. She moved to him, as she laid her head against his shoulder, “I am sorry that you went through that.” And she meant it, as she sighed softly, she slid a hand down into one of his, lacing her fingers with his, “Come on, let’s go for a walk…” She meant it, she wanted to take his mind off of it and try not to hug him, although the hand holding thing was probably bad, considering it was much more intimate than a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Derek shrugged. "Things happen for a reason." He was beginning to trust her. "And there's no need to be sorry." He looked down at his hand, as she slipped hers into his. Definitely not expected. He took his gaze up to her as she spoke. "Sure, I guess." He began to think about his sister again, which made his mood sadden. He gripped her hand harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm

She nodded a bit, as she glanced from him, she talked while they walked, "Sometimes, I wonder if things would have been better if I was completely human." She truly did, as she glanced to him, "Then I suppose things would have been boring. I am what I am. Besides I help... " She felt him grip her hand harder which caused her to glance down to their joined hands and she squeezed his hand in a light manner, affectionate even. She murmured lightly, "And from what I've seen... you wolves need a lot of help..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moth to the Flame (Derek)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next