Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) Empty
PostSubject: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 pm

The amount of pills in Nell's many bottles and boxes was getting smaller and smaller and it was time to pick up new ones. Only yesterday, she'd witnessed her father sitting at the living room table, a stack of bills in front of him. When she'd walked in, he'd quickly put them away but the girl knew he was worrying about not being able to pay for everything. She felt guilty about using up so much money for her treatments. She was thinking about getting a small job somewhere, but her dad would probably not want her to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Derek was looking for another beta. He had been searching for a while now,and he couldn't find just the right person for him to turn. He hid behind a vending machine as he saw a girl picking up some type of medication. He focused his hearing so he could hear what she was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 pm

"This is gonna get you through another three months!" the nurse said to Nell, putting her hand softly on her arm. "I put a note in the bag with the medication with the dates of your next chemotherapy sessions!" she added, giving the girl that pitiful look that she hated so much. She gave the woman a friendly smile anyway. "Thank you!" she said and walked over to a seat to sit down and put the boxes into her brown leather bag. She didn't want everyone outside to see her walking around with a huge bag from the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Derek heard the word 'chemotherapy',and he knew then that she was the perfect subject. He waited until the she was practically alone,and he walks over and sits next to her. "Hey." A non-threatening smile grows on his face,as he glances down at her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Nell noticed young man sitting next to her and looked up for a second before returning her attention to her medicine. As he said hi, she looked around for another person for a moment before realizing he'd been talking to her. "Hi!" she said hesitantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Derek secretly smelled her. "Cancer" he said under his breath. He was trying to start a conversation with her. He looked up at her, and noticed her looking at him wearily. "You don't have to worry. I'm not a serial killer." He smirks and chuckles a bit. This girl did seem like a good candidate, although he was unsure if she would accept the bite. He had seen her before, at the high school, when he was watching his betas. She was talking with the Argent girl. He snaps out of his thoughts and focuses back on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Nell heard a sniffing noise followed by a mumble coming from the guy. He shuffled in her seat, feeling uncomfortable and pretended to search through something in her bag. She chuckled nervously when he made the comment about not being a serial killer, which didn't really reassure her. She would have walked away and back home if she didn't have to wait for her father who'd insisted picking her up. "Of course you're not!" she said, still with that nervous laugh and stroked with one hand over her short hair. She wasn't sure what she was gonna tell her classmates when she'd have to go back to chemotherapy and her hair would fall out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Derek shifted in his seat at her inthusiasm. "Can I ask you something? It's nothing creepy or anything, it's something that could HELP you." He made sure to imphasize the word 'help'. He takes his gaze away from her and back to her bag. "That's a lot of pills."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

This guy was getting creepier by the second and Nell had to swallow a lump in her throat. She moved away from him a bit, not wanting to move all the way to the next seat since that would seem rude. She zipped her bag close as he started talking about her pills, simply nodding. "What did you want to ask me? And why do you think I need help?" she asked, a nervous smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Derek smirked. "That sounded creepier than I thought it would." He pauses. "It's a question. What if there was something that I could do for you, that would cure your cancer? Now, I know that's a big question for you to answer, so I'll give you time to think about it." He sticks his hands in his jacket pocket, and slouches his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Nell's eyes opened wide as she looked at him in shock. Forgetting her fear, she got closer to him again. "How do you know...I mean, why would you think I've got cancer?" she asked, her face seeming drained from all color except for two dark lines under her eyes. Did he recognize the names of her medication? It's npt like she was wearing a scarf around her head or a hat, like she would when her hair would fall out from chemotherapy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Derek sits up straight in his chair and turns toward her. "Truthfully,I can smell the cancer on you." He pauses. "That sounds extremely creepy." He laughs a bit. He was failing at this whole 'don't be creepy' thing. He sighs and looks past her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Nell snorted. If he hadn't actually told her what illness she had, she'd think he was messing with her. "You smelled it? What are you, some kind of psychic dog?" she asked, laughing. She hoped her father would turn up soon, so she could walk away from this nutjob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Derek laughed,and slowly nodded. "In some ways, yes." The expression on his face grew to a worry,as he thought about how he would explain all of this to her. He worried that she would react extremely loud to it,and being in a hospital wouldn't really help him any. Everyone would probably stare at him,and think he was a rapist or something.

Last edited by Derek Hale on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Nell frowned, completely lost now. She looked around at the walls, half-expecting to see a hidden camera. "Excuse me? Are you trying to mess with my head or something? Do you get a kick out of harassing young girls at hospitals?" she asked, getting a bit angry now about him joking around with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Derek stared at her. "No, I'm actually serious." He pauses. "We should probably take this conversation somewhere else. People are starting to stare." He looks around at all the people,and pulls out a slip of paper from his leather jacket pocket with an address on it. "Meet me here in one hour." He hands her the paper,and then gets up. He starts walking out the door,and doesn't look back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Nell didn't get the chance to reply anything to him before he walked away from her. Holding the note in her hand, she looked at the door he had just walked through and asked herself for a moment if this had really just happened. She was actually considering meeting him, even though he still creeped her out. But the thing about being able to help her had intruiged her and she wanted to find out what he was talking about. When she saw her father appearing at the hospital entrance, she put the note in her pocket and got up, leaving the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)   I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell) Empty

Back to top Go down

I've got my eyes set on you! (Derek & Nell)
Page 1 of 1