Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Calm Down Stiles (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Nell was gettin confused now. It seemed like she wasn't the only one who had a secret she was hiding. "Oookay!" she said, dragging out the word, not sure what to say next. She didn't want to push Stiles to say anything more. "So...remember how you told me we'd go dancing some weekend?" she said with a smile, trying to talk about a less touchy subject.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Stiles sat up and looked at Nell. "Of course, " He smiled sweetly at her. "Is that your way of asking me if I want to go dancing with you right now?" He chuckled lightly at her and stood up. "If it is then, yes, I would love to go dancing with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Nell was a bit taken back. "Uhm...I didn't say we have to go right now!" she said as she looked down on herself. "I'm not dressed to go dancing!" she added pulling on her shirt and making a face. "I'm not sure I even have anything to go dancing in!" she said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Stiles sat back down feeling extremely awkward. "Oh, I'm sorry." He lay back down on his bed and then checked his phone again. Sill, Sky hadn't called or texted. He was really starting to get worried about her. 'Calm down.' He told himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Nell felt bad for crushing his hopes to have a good time. "But we can still go if you want to! I could go and change into something that looks more like dancefloor!" she quickly says and sits down on the bed besides Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Stiles looked over at Nell and shook his head, "No it's okay. Don't worry. We can go whenever you feel up to it." He smiled at her and then closed his eyes once again. He felt more relaxed with his eyes closed. He didn't know why but he just did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Nell wanted to lay down beside Stles and comfort him, but she decided it probably wasn't a good idea after how things had turned out the last time she'd lain down beside him. She wondered how she could take his mind off of his worries but he seemed too focused on his missing cousin.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Stiles shook his head, "Actually. Can we go? Just to get my mind off of things you know? What is it that you need to be wearing. I might have something for you." He stood up and then looked at Nell waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Nell smiled. "Sure we can go, but I don't know what you could give me to wear! You don't have any girl's clothes, do you?" she asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Stiles chuckled and shaking his head. "Surprisingly no I don't." He frowned because he wanted to go and get his mind off of everything quickly but he didn't have anything for her to wear so it was gonna take awhile. "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Nell smacked her lips while she was thinking. "Maybe we could stop at my place and I could put something on?" she suggested, remembering having glimps through a crack in another door, recognising a girl's room, when they'd gone to Stiles' bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 pm

"Actually!" Stiles said smiling. "You can wear something of Sky's. She won't care I promise. Here, follow me!" He walked into his cousin's room and smiled at Nell. "You can pick something out. I'll wait out here." he smiled and walked out of the room and into the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Nell followed him, feeling a bit awkward walking into the room of somebody she didn't even know without their permission. "Are you sure?" she asked hesitantly. She looked at the clothes, seeing only black and pink and violet and clothes she would never pick out in a store herself.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Stiles waited outside in the hall patiently and tried as hard as possible not to think about his cousin. He wanted to be happy for once in a very long time. He just wanted to have no stress and to go out and have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Nell had a hard time closing an outfit, all of the clothes seemed so daring to her and she was afraid they wouldn't look good on her. She finally chose a very unusual top, a black skirt she was always tugging at as it seemed so short to her, and black high heels. She took the liberty of using some of Sky's make-up and hair gel even though she didn't feel quite comfortable doing so. Holding her hands in front of her, feeling exposed, she walked out of the room and stepped in front of Stiles. "So...what do you think?" she asked looking at Stiles nervously.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Stiles watched Nell and smiled as she came out of the room. "You look great! Let's go." As Stiles headed towards the door to go outside he thought about how weird it was that people could make clothes look different. He has seen his cousin wear that before but it had a different affect on him when Nell wore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Nell smiled, happy that Stiles liked her outfit but she still felt a bit strange in it, not herself. She followed Stiles through the house and outside to his car, still tugging at the skirt now and then. She noticed two teenage boys slowing down and staring at her as they passed the house and she was standing in the driveway. She bit her lower lip, feeling like a spotlight was on her. "Do I look so weird?" she whispered to Stiles with a side look at the boys.

ooc: here you can see some more of the top

Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 Emma-watson-stylist-mag-01
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Stiles chuckles looking at Nell as he opened the car door. "Nell, you look amazing. They're checking you out." He looked over at the boys and motioned them to go away. He grinned at her before going to the other side of his jeep and getting inside. The car started and he drove out of the driveway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Nell watched the boys walking away with a surprised look on her face. They turned their heads around a few more times, looking at her and grinning at each other. She smiled and stepped into the passenger seat of Stiles' jeep. "I don't think I've ever been looked at like that by a boy!" she said with a grin and looked down on her clothes once again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Stiles looked over at her grinning and he chuckled. "I haven't either so don't worry." He chuckled at himself. "So, um, where are we going again?" Stiles realized that he had no idea where he was taking Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Nell laughed at Stiles comment, he always seemed to have some goofy reply at the ready. "You're the local, aren't you?" she said chuckling and looked out the windshield. "Don't you know any good clubs we could go to?" she added and pulled her feet out of the shoes. Since she practically never wore high heels she took the chance taking them off so her feet wouldn't hurt too bad later.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Stiles chuckled looking at her, "Actually, yeah I do." He turned his head looking back at the road and headed towards the Jungle club. Stiles was actually really nervous because he is a terrible dancer and he knew that he was going to embarrass himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Nell smiled happily, excited about this little adventure, as she'd never been to a real club. But the thoughts going through her mind were the same ones as Stiles'. She'd never really danced so she didn't know if what she would be doing would make her look ridiculous or not. "Great, I can't wait!" she said, sounding a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm Down Stiles (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2