Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell)   Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 am

Nell had spent most of the morning in hospital. Her doctors had wanted to do a bunch of tests and check-ups to decide whether she should keep taking the same medication she was taking now or try out a new drug. Now she was walking through the hospital's hallways with a bunch of papers in her hands, not quite sure where she was supposed to go. The doctor had given her this stack of papers and told her to go see one of his colleagues but she didn't know where to find him. Suddenly somebody bumped into her, making her fall and sending all the papers in her flying to the floor. Sighing frustrated she got up into a crouch and began picking up the sheets of paper.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell)   Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Stiles was waking through the hospital to ask Scott's mom a few questions. He wasn't really looking where he was going because he was looking for her. Suddenly, he bumped into someone and he saw papers flying everywhere. Stiles' eyes widened when he saw that it was Nell. "I'm so sorry!" He said, helping her pick the papers up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell)   Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Nell was already starting to mutter under her breath about how rude some people are, before she noticed Stiles crouching next to her, helping her with her papers. "Oh, hey Stiles!", she said and her face lit up as she smiled at him. "Don't worry!", she said and noticed that an x-ray she'd been carrying had slipped out of it's folder. It was an x-ray of her chest, showing her cancer as a huge black spot. "Are you visiting someone?", she asked, trying to discretely stretch her fingers far enough to grab the x-ray.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell)   Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:44 am

Stiles smiled slightly at Nell and then stood up when they had picked up all of her papers. "Hey." He said to her. He put his hand on the back of his head, "Actually I was just here to ask Scott's mom a few things... it's not really that important. Why are you here? Is everything okay? Id something wrong?" He was truly worried about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell)   Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Nell finally reached the x-ray and put it back into the folder, holding all of the papers under her arm. Now that Stiles mentioned it, she remembered that either he or one of his friend hat talked about Scott's Mom being a nurse before. "I'm not sure! My doctor wanted to do some more tests and after seeing my x-ray, he sent me to one of his colleagues! So, I'll have to wait and see!", she said, letting a soft sigh escape her mouth. "So, how is Sky?", she then asked, not wanting to give Stiles too much time to worry about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell)   Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy meeting you here! (Stiles & Nell)
Page 1 of 1