Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:34 pm

This Thread Takes Place After A Crash And A Crush

Stiles stopped the car as they pulled up to the burger place. The ride there had been awfully quiet because Stiles had no clue what to say to Nell. He opened to door to his Jeep and walked to the other side opening the door for Nell. He smiled at her and waited patiently for her to get out of the jeep so they could get some food. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:47 pm

The mood in the car during the drive had been a bit awkward. Neither one of them seemed to know what to say. She smiled at Stiles when he opened the door for her. "Yeah, lets go get something to eat!" she said smiling and putting her hand on Stiles' arm for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Stiles smiled at Nell and turned around so that they could walk inside. He closed the car door and then walked with her to the doors. Opening the doors, Stiles smiled at Nell, he was trying to be polite to her. "It's not the nicest place in town but they have great burgers!" He shrugged and smiled. "I come here with my dad a lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 am

It seemed like Stiles' parents had really taught him how to treat a girl, he was so forthcoming. The place seemed nice as well, a typical 50's style burger place. "I like it!" Nell said smiling and looked around for a free table.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 am

"Great!" Stiles smiled at Nell and walked over to the nearest table. He looked back making sure that Nell was still with him and then sat down in one of the seats. He watched as Nell sat down as well. "So, when did you move here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:34 am

Nell followed Stiles and sat down on the seat across from him. She took the menu to look over it, then looked back at the boy when he talked to her. "Just a few weeks ago! I came here with my dad from Ohio!" she said smiling at Stiles. The smell of fat and burgers began to make her feel nauseated but she wouldn't let her face show it.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 am

Stiles nodded at her, "Oh, that's cool. So do you like it here so far?" He didn't even have to look at the menu because he already knew what he was going to order. He looked at Nell and waited for her response. He was very curious about her for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 am

Nell put her menu down as she'd decided what to order and looked over at Stiles again. "Well I haven't really seen much besides school yet! I always feel weird going somewhere by myself!" she says
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:41 am

Stiles nodded. "Oh, I see, well I'm sure you'll love it here. It's never boring here to say the least." Stiles chuckled lightly at himself. Beacon Hills was never boring, that was for sure. Sometimes, well actually most of the time, it was way to stressful for Stiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:37 am

"Really? It's not a very big town though!" Nell said smiling and wondered what Stiles and his friends got up to to keep themselves busy. A waitress came to their table to take their order, looking a bit impatient. "I'll have a cheeseburger and a chocolate milkshake please!" she said with a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Stiles shrugged. "True, but i'm sure you will find something to keep you busy, I always do.." Stiles stopped because he knew he was giving too many hints about the strange things that happen him and his friends.

Looking up at the waitress, Stiles order the burger that he wanted without even looking at the menu. He also ordered a coke and then he smiled at the waitress as she walked away from both Nell and Stiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Nell chuckled about Stiles ordering without even looking at the menu. "You come here a lot, don't you?" she asked, slowly taking the salt shaker in her hand and playing around with it. When she was a kid, she'd always take a pinch of salt from the shaker when she was at a restaurant with her parents. She'd close her eyes and throw the salt over her shoulder for good luck. Nowadays, she didn't really believe in good luck anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Stiles nodded, "Yep, I come here with my dad all the time. He likes it here and it's nice to spend time with him sometimes." Stiles shrugged his shoulders at Nell and then looked at the table, not knowing what to say. He felt awkward still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Nell smiled at Stiles with a little nod. "Yeah, my parents and I used to go to this great chinese once a month! We always ordered a family menu with loads of different kinds of meat and everything!" she said, waving her hands excitedly while talking about this fond childhood memory. "That was before..." she started to say but went quiet when she realized what she'd been about to say. She looked down at the table feeling awkward as she didn't know what subject she could talk about to steer the focus away from her half sentence. Luckily, the waitress came with their drinks and she could pretend being busy with drinking through her straw.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Stiles tilted his head at her, he was now curious. "Before what?" He put his hands on the table and looked at her. Once the waitress got there he looked up at her and thanked her for the drinks. He hadn't forgotten about what Nell had said though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:37 am

Nell shook her head softly biting down on her lower lip, not sure what lie to tell Stiles. "I just meant...before my parents separated!" she said, avoiding looking Stiles in the eyes. She didn't want to lie to him but she couldn't risk him finding out the truth. Maybe he wouldn't want to hang out with her anymore if he knew. "So, what did you say earlier about being on the lacrosse team but not playing?" she asked putting on a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Stiles tilted his head and nodded at Nell although he was positive that she was lying. "Oh, I see, I'm sorry." He knew that Nell was trying to hide something from him and for some reason, he wanted to know what that something was. When she tried to change the subject, Stiles just went along with it because he didn't want her to think he knew about her lie. "Oh, well i'm not first line so, I never play."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Nell nodded with an appreciative smile when Stiles said he was sorry about her parents' separation. "I guess it's for the better!" she said, stirring the straw through her glass of soda. "Oh, that's a shame!" she commented, when Stiles talked about not being first line. Before she could say anything else, the waitress came back with their food. Nell thanked her when she put the burger in front of her. She looked down on it, but realized she didn't really feel like eating. The smell of the grilled meat caused her to feel sick but she picked the cheeseburger up in both hands anyway. "Enjoy!" she said smiling at Stiles and started to nibble at her burger.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Stiles shrugged, "Yeah I guess so. Don't worry I know what it's like growing up without a mom so I guess I kind of understand where you are coming from." He chuckled a bit, "No, It's fine don't worry, I don't really care." As the waitress walked up to the table Stiles grinned and once he got his food he started digging in. He absolutely loved this place!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Nell put her burger down, allthough she'd only taken one bite. "Really? Are your parents separated too?" she asked, hoping that she hadn't broached a touchy subject for Stiles. She had to chuckle as she saw with how much excitement the boy ate his meal. He really seemed to love this food.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Stiles stopped eating and looked up at Nell shaking his head, "Oh, uh no... My mother passed away when I was a kid." He looked down and frowned slightly at the table. He knew his mother was in a better place now, but he hated the thought. Slowly, Stiles began to eat again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Nell blushed as Stiles talked about his mother's death and chastised herself for asking him about her. "I'm so sorry!" she said softly, a sad look on her face. She was going to ask him how his mother had died but then decided against it as she didn't want to drag his spirit down further. She picked at her cheeseburger and didn't notice that a small trickle of blood was coming from her nose.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Stiles shook his head and looked up, "No, it's okay, don't worry about it." He looked at her as her nose started to bleed and frowned slightly. "Um, Nell, you nose." He motioned to his own nose and grabbed her a napkin. "It's bleeding. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Nell blushed even more when Stiles mentioned her nose. She noticed the feeling of something liquid running from her nose to her mouth and quickly put the napkin Stiles held out to her, to her nostrils. "Yeah, I'm fine! I just get these sometimes!" she said with a shrug, making this out to be nothing. She wished this wouldn't keep happening to her while she was out in public. But then again, if her father would see her having a nosebleed, he'd probably rush her off to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Stiles nodded and looked back at his food. "Are you sure you're okay?" Stiles was curious about the nose bleed as well. He felt like Nell had some secrets and he wanted to figure out what they were. He picked up his burger and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next