Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Isaac grins and looks over his shoulder at the girls who keep watching them while giggling. He looks back at Derek with a smirk on his face. "Sure, why not?" he says confidently and gets up from his seat. Before his transformation, he'd never have been brave enough to just walk over to a girl and talk, but since then his self-confidence got a big boost.
"Hey there ladies! I was just wondering, do you know if there's anything going on in town tonight?" he asks with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Derek couldn't help himself,when Isaac attempted to pick up the girls. He laughed,and listened closely as the girls where giggling over him. He still couldn't believe that Isaac had called him old. 'I'm not that old am I?' he thinks to himself. His thoughts continued to trail off until he saw Isaac coming back with a slip of paper in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Isaac slams the note on the counter in front of Derek and sits back down next to him.
"Booya! I got a phone number!" he says grinning widely at his beta. The slip of paper says 'Jungle Dance Club 2nite 10pm' and one of the girls scribbled her phone number and name on it. "Stacey and Hannah! You can have Stacey if you want, she's the dark one!" Isaac comments and digs into his slice of cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Derek smiled after reading the paper,and ripped off the part with Stacey's number. He places the strip of paper in his leather jacket,and laughs when Isaac starts eating his cake. "I guess you know where we're going tonight." He pauses. "Hurry up and eat your fattening cake,so we can go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:37 pm

"Hey, I'm not fat!" he says as he wipes the chocolate crumbs off his mouth with his napkin. He puts a ten dollar bill on the counter in front of him and gets off the bar stool, rubbing his stomach. "Yeah, we're gonna partay!" he says, smiling. "Maybe we should ask the others to come as well!" he suggests, waving at the two girls with his charming smile as they leave the cafe, still giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Derek places a 10 and a 5 dollar bill on the counter,and smiles at the girls as he gets up to leave.He couldn't believe a girl wanted to go out with him. He hasn't had a date since he came back to beacon Hills,and he wasn't planning on having one. He walks out the door and steps up to his car. He noticed the girls staring at the car when he opened the door. "Looks like someone else favors this car." He smiles and gets in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Isaac follows Derek outside and over to the car. "Well, it's not the most low-key ride, is it?" he says grinning, giving the Camaro a once-over. He steps into the car, enjoying the feeling of the expensive leather of the seat. "But you get easily used to sitting in it!" he adds, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Derek grins and turns the key in the ignition. "I've had it for a while,and it's been through a lot." He pushes the gas peddle and begins to drive. "Do you wanna just go for a drive for a while? You know until it's time to go to the club?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Isaac laughs. A true romance between a guy and his car!" he comments, drumming his finger on his seat and looking out the window at the houses they're driving past. "Shouldn't we maybe go ask Erica if she wants to come?" he asks, not wanting to leave his friend all by herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Derek shrugs. "Wouldn't it be a little awkward with Erica being there? I mean like, we'd be there with girls and she would be there like..you know?" He gets a weird look on his face. "That's just me,but I'll leave it up to you." He turns a corner and speeds up causing Isaac to jerk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 pm

"Well, she's not into either one of us and she can still have fun! Better than sitting home alone, isn't it?" he says, before he's thrown back into his seat due to the car's speed. "Be careful! I want to get to the club in one piece, you know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Derek nods his head. "I guess you're right. Call her and see what she thinks." He laughs and speeds up once again just to annoy Issac. "A little speed won't hurt every once and a while." He pushes the gas peddle one last time to get his point across. "Where almost there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Isaac takes his phone out of his jacket's pocket and writes a text to Erica saying 'Wann go ou 2nite?'. He then puts his phone back inside his pocket and looks ahead as the houses they are passing vanish into a blur when he looks out through the side window. "I know that, problem is the other drivers don't!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)   Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting A Bite To Eat (Derek & Isaac)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2