Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Nell smiled awkwardly behind the mass of napkins she was holding to her nose. "Yeah, I just had one the other day, too! It just makes me a bit woozy, that's all!" she says, grabbing her fork and picking at her burger just for something to do. A few people from the other tables kept staring at her as the napkins she was holding turned from white to red.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:19 am

Stiles shook his head at Nell, "You aren't okay Nell. Your nose is bleeding like crazy!" He sighed and put down his food. He was curious and at the same time worried about Nell. What was going on with her. She was a very mysterious girl. He looked around at the people staring and gave them an angry look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:24 am

Nell's head was starting to spin and her knuckles turned white as she held on to the table top. "I think I should go clean myself up!" she said standing up and felt a bit wobbly on her legs. She grabbed her bag with her free hand and rushed off to the restroom, ignoring Stiles' comment about her not being okay. She'd so much wanted this date, if it even was a date, to be normal but normal didn't seem to be an option for her. She stemmed her free hand against the counter of the sink and grabbed some more paper towels, throwing away the napkins that were already soaked with her blood. Tears started swelling up in her eyes as her head was throbbing and a wave of terror swept over her as she foresaw getting the news of her cancer being back.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Stiles started to get worried as Nell began to look even worse. He frowned at her and nodded as she walked away. Part of him wanted to go help her but the other part knew that she could take care of himself. Questions were running through Stiles' mind and he was very curious as to what the hell was happening to Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Nell took her medicine out of her bag and swallowed a handful of pills when her nose had finally stopped bleeding. She cleaned herself up, making sure there were no red marks left on her face. She was still feeling dizzy but she didn't want to keep Stiles waiting, so she grabbed her bag and walked through the door of the ladies room. As she was walking towards Stiles, she started to stagger, her vision blurring. A dark veil dropped over her eyes. She made an attempt to hold on to a nearby chair but she slumped to the floor nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Stiles was waiting patiently as Nell cleaned herself up in the bathroom. He was still trying to figure out her secret, but he figured, now was not the time. Smiling slightly, Stiles watched as Nell walked out of the bathroom. As soon as she fell to the ground, Stiles jumped up and ran over to her. He was extremely worried now and he knelt down beside her and put his hand on her cheek. "Nell, are you okay?" He looked at her worriedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Nell was only out for a few seconds and when she woke up, the blur slowly faded from her vision. She looked up at Stiles feeling confused. "What...what happened?" she asked looking up at Stiles. Her head hurt from where it hit the ground and there were people all around her looking down at her
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Stiles frowned at Nell and as she spoke. "You just collapsed and you hit your head pretty hard." Gently Stiles started to rub some of the blood off of her head. It wasn't bleeding very bad but he could still see some blood. 'Are you okay Nell?" Slowly, Stiles helped Nell stand up and he looked at the people around them. "Back off, give her some space."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Nell leaned against a walk after Stiles helped her up and she held the back of her head. She let herself slide down the wall, her knees pulled up to her chin and buried her face in her hands as she started to sob.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Stiles knelt back down next to Nell and frowned at her. He could tell that she was embarrassed and that she was upset. He wanted to help her but wasn't sure how. "Hey, Nell, it's okay!" He put his hand on her arm. "Do you want to leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Nell felt so pathetic, sitting there like a small child crying her eyes out, but she just couldn't help it. She looked up when Stiles asked her about leaving, feeling the looks of the other people still on her. "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to ruin your afternoon!" she said, slowly standing up, still leaning against the wall for support.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Stiles shook his head and helped Nell up once again. "You didn't I promise." He smiled sweetly hoping she knew he was being serious with her. Noticing Nell's struggle, Stiles wrapped his arm around her and slowly started to walk outside. On the way out Stiles handed the waitress the money they owed and then he opened the door and walked Nell to his jeep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Nell gave Stiles an awkward smile, still embarassed about her episode. She still had time to think about how nice his arm around her shoulders felt, though. When she was sitting in Stiles' jeep, she took her purse out of her bag. "How much was the food?" she asked, not feeling comfortable having him pay for her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Stiles opened the door for Nell and shook his head, "No, don't worry about it!" He smiled at her and waited for her to get into his car. He didn't want the poor girl to have to pay for the meal. She barely ate anyway, it wouldn't be right for her to pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Nell kept holding the money in front of Stiles for a few seconds, then put it back into her wallet. "Oh allright, but I'll invite you next time!" she said and held her hand to the back of her head for a short moment, a wince on her face. "It still stings a little!" she said, an embarassed smile on her face. "So, do you wanna go straight home to your dad now?" she asked, feeling positive Stiles didn't want to spend any more time with her after this desaster.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Stiles shut the door as Nell got into his Jeep and then went around to the other side getting in. He ignored the money she put in front of him. Looking at his phone to check the time, Stiles shook his head, "No, I still have 30 minutes to waste." He smiled at her. "As long as you feel up for it!."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Nell was feeling a bit tired if she was completely honnest but she didn't want to waste the chance to spend thirty more minutes with Stiles. "Sure!" she says smiling and gets herself into a comfortable position in the seat. "What do you wanna do?" she adds, looking at Stiles with a broad smile.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Stiles shrugged and thought for a minute. "Well, I'm not sure what we could do for 30 minutes." Stiles wasn't exactly positive where Nell lived so if it was far away, they didn't have much time. "How long would it take to get to your house from here?" He looked at her and bit his lip as he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Nell thought about Stiles' question for a second. "Not too long! Maybe five minutes, I guess?", she said, not really sure about the distance. "I could maybe have a look at your jeep! I noticed it making a weird noise when we came here!" she said grinning. She'd spent her childhood in her dad's garage so she knew her way around cars.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Stiles smiled at Nell, they had time to go to his house and talk there for a bit if Nell would be okay with that. He chuckled lightly, "Really, it's just a piece of crap car." He was wondering how Nell would know how to fix his car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 am

Nell leaned over with a shocked look on her face and started stroking the dashboard. "He didn't mean that, he loves you!" she said with a soothing voice and then started to laugh. "I really like jeeps!" she said smiling and sat back in her seat. "Maybe we could go over to your place? That way you'd be home in time and I could walk back home!" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Stiles chuckled a bit as Nell talked to his car. "I guess they're alright." He smiled at her and then shook his head. "Let's go to my house, but you don't have to walk home, I can easily give you a ride home. Plus, it's not safe when you aren't feeling well like this." Stiles started his car and drove out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Nell put her bag on the ground in front of her, smiling. "Ok, if you insist!" she said and slided into her jacket as she was feeling a bit cold. "Do you have a family thing planned with your father tonight, or do you just have dinner at 6?" she asked looking out of the windscreen at the road.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Stiles smiled and kept his eyes on the road. "Well, my dad gets home then and he's been working a lot lately so he wanted to spend time with me. The station has been busy lately." Stiles shrugged and looked over at her for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Nell has to restrain herself from giggling. "Aww, that's so sweet! I heard he's the sheriff in town! It's probably hard to get some free time with that position!" she said, looking through the window at a couple of kids playing by the side of the road. She thought about how hard it must be for Stiles, always havin to worry about his father getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next