Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Stiles chuckled lightly. "I guess so. Yeah he is and you're right, he isn't here very much. He tries his hardest though. He sighed slightly and stopped his car in the drive way. "We're here!" Smiling slightly, Stiles got out of his car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Nell nodded, understanding what Stiles meant. "Back when we lived in Ohio, my father had his own garage! He worked all the time and I mostly just saw him when I popped in while he was working!" she told him and looked out the window when he announced they had arrived. "It looks nice!" she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Stiles shut the car door and walked over opening the door for Nell. "Thank you." He smiled at her and waited for her to get out of his car. He looked back at his house and shrugged. He didn't think it was that nice but he liked it good enough!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Nell climbed out of the car, careful not to bump her head again. She took her bag and closed the car door behind her, walking over to where Stiles was waiting for her. "Is your dad home already?" she asked. She couldn't really wait for Stiles answer, as there was a kid rushing at her on a skateboard, giving her no other choice but to jump into Stiles arms.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Stiles closed the door behind Nell and smiled, walking towards his door. He turned as Nell asked him the question but before he could answer she was in his arms. He caught her and chuckled. "Are you okay?" He looked at her and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Nell blushed, like she'd done so many times today. "I'm fine! Just hope I didn't hurt you!" she said, still leaning against his chest. It felt nice being so close to him, it made her feel safe and cared for. She knew this was all in her dreams but she couldn't bring herself to pull away just yet.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Stiles smiled at her, 'Good, I'm glad." He chuckled lightly, "No, not at all, I'm perfectly fine." He thought that she was going to let go but she didn't, Stiles didn't really care though. He was just happy that she was okay. After the incident earlier he wasn't sure if she was feeling okay or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Nell finally let go of him, allthough she could have stayed in his warm arms forever. "Good, that kid doesn't seem to have any manners! He didn't even say sorry!" she said, steering the focus away from their long embrace. It had been a long time since she'd been hugged by anyone other than her parents and she'd really needed a good hug, though this little accident couldn't really be counted as a proper one. "So, you wanna show me the Stilinski residence?" she asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Stiles shrugged, "It doesn't matter, we are both fine so it's okay." He smiled at her and then nodded, "Yep, let's go." He started to walk towards the door and once he got to the door and looked back making sure that Nell was there with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Nell followed Stiles to the front door of his house, looking at the plants around her as she walked up the small pathway. "Your dad seems to like gardening!" she said, smiling at the flowers around her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)    Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Nell Around (Nell & Stiles)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3