Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Derek is blown back when yet another loud sound comes from the girl. "You should seriously stop yelling. My ears are highly sensitive to loud sounds." He quickly runs after her, catching up quickly. "This conversation isn't finished. You aren't going anywhere." He slowly shifts back to his human form, claws,canines, everything. He wanted her to seem less threatened, although she didn't really seem threatened to begin with. "And listen. I don't plan on hurting your cousin at all. If anything he's the one always trying to get me killed. He isn't my biggest fan, so don't worry you won't be seeing me around anytime soon." He could hear her heart beat quicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Why was he following her? What did he not get? She did not want to be around him. No, she would not allow it, she would not allow someone to cause her death because of some stupid connection. She shook her head a bit, “It is finished.” She simply stated, as she turned on him, “I’m not going anywhere? What part did you get not get? If I wanted to… I could make you my little pet and you’re really pissing me off… so don’t tempt me. Back off, Hale!” She snapped at him, because she was trying to get distance, if she could get distance she would be fine, as long as he stayed away, as long as she stayed away from him. Damn it, she had to get away from him before it got worse.

“Stiles does not try to get anyone killed, even if he dislikes them… he still tries to help. It’s… It’s a Stilinski thing.” She tried to walk off again, “Just leave it alone… I’ll take care of my cousin.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Derek scoffed. He was not going to let her just walk away from him. "Listen to me now!" He growled a bit on accident. "This conversation is not finished until I say it is!" He runs past her so he's standing directly in front of her. He wanted to know more about her, about Sirens. "And quit calling me by my last name. It's annoying." He laughs. "Stalinski."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:19 pm

She stood her ground, her hands at her sides, glaring at him, “Last I checked you were not the boss of me. And you don’t own me either!” She simply yelled at him, as she shook her head, she wanted to get away from him, so scare him, right? She could scare him, “I’m attracted to you. Do you have any idea what that can do to me?” She was going for honest, but for it to scare him, “It can kill me. You can kill me just as easy as that… So stay away. I don’t need or want to have any feelings for you or even give them a chance to grow. I’m not leaving Stiles. I am not going to let him watch me die… and that is what will happen. Just stay away from me… if you care at all about Scott, about Stiles, about anyone… just leave me be and let me go.” She walked around him, she figured it would scare him enough that he would leave her alone, and the fact that it was the truth. She couldn’t get attached to anyone in that way, she refused to do so, so she avoided it like the plague.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Derek just stood there completely silent,in utter shock. He couldn't believe that she had just said that she was attracted to him,and that it could kill her. He was going to say something,but he didn't have the strength or will to open his mouth. Even if he did,no sound would come out. He sighed and started walking the other direction. He was going to see her again one day, and he was going to confront her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2