Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:23 pm

There was something in the woods, something that kept drawing her out of the house, into them, although she could not put her finger on it, but something told her she was supposed to be here. She was supposed to be in Beacon Hills, she was hoping to find the answer to why soon, and she was antsy for the moment. She drifted into the woods, in a pair of black jeans that hung low on her hips, a deep purple corset that laced up the back, a black shrug that covered her shoulders and arms, with a pair of black boots, high heeled. She could run in high heel boots if you let her, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slowly, the tongue stud showing in the moonlight. She had a few piercings, maybe a tattoo or two, not that anyone would see them unless they were special, she lifted up a hand to run it through her hot pink hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Derek bolts out of his house, feeling the air hit his face. He sensed a presence he's never felt before. It was strange. The feeling wasn't paranormal, but it deffinately wasn't human. He steadys his face as the presence seems closer. He turns around to see a girl with bright hair walking, or was it searching for something. He ducks behind a tree, so she wouldn't see him. He didn't want her to notice him just yet. Peering behind the tree, he sees her walk the other way. He slowly walks behind a closer tree and puts his back against the bark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm

There was nothing more she wanted than to just know what it was that she was supposed to be searching for. She heard someone, she knew she did, she had her own heightened sense of hearing, so she sang quietly, just normal singing for now, “I'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again. My skin is choking me, my feeble walls are closing in, this cell is filled with scholars easing me, they're teasing me. They told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy…” She started singing at a more rapid pace, it was more of a rock song, she was actually good at it, “How long until it starts to do me in? I can’t give out what I’m not breathing in, I know they'll come with what I'm owed, guilty as charged. My enemies belittle me reminding me the penalty of all my deeds despite my pleas is death…” And sometimes she really did want death, rather than be what she was.

“Don't let go ’cause I don't wanna be this, I don't wanna be this. Death is mine I know. Don't let go, don't let go. Save your own ’cause I don't wanna be this, I don't wanna be this. Death is mine I know. Don't let go, don't let go, savior…” She brushed her tongue along her bottom lip, playing with the tongue stud idly, as she clasped her hands behind her back, she turned around, walking backwards, although she was glancing at the tree Derek was hiding behind. “Your way to life has only showed me what a fool I am , it serves the purpose of confirming I remain condemned, and I will ever linger on the edge… Unless you hear me…” She tilted her head a bit, she stopped the singing, slowly moving closer to the tree, she spoke low, “What are we hiding from? Are you allergic to girls?” She teased, she could not help it, nope, strange men in woods did not scare her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 pm

A puzzled look grew on Derek's face as the strange girl started singing. It was some kind of rock, but the sound was peircing his sound-heightened ears. His thoughts trail off then stop when the girl begins to speak to him. 'How did she know I was here?' He scoffs at her comment and removes his body from behind the tree. "No,I'm just not particularly fond of strange girls walking on private property." He smirks and turns his attention to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:29 pm

There was something about him, but she stood there, keeping her hands clasped behind her. “Private property?” She glanced around, “I did not see any signs…” She simply stated, as she moved closer to him, she started to idly move around him, “So… who owns this said private property?” She was curious, she was trying to keep him on his toes, but at the same time wanting to keep an eye on him, “I am not strange. I am just unique… not many girls around here that look like me. They all seem so… plain and boring.” She played with the stud in her tongue idly, as she shrugged a bit, “So… since I don’t know your name… I may just call you scruffy… you look like a scruffy.” She grinned ear to ear at him…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Derek rolled his eyes. "My private property. Well my family,but all of them are dead. So yeah it's mine." He shrugged as the memories of his family flooded back to him. He quickly wiped the sadness off of his face as he noticed the strange girl staring. He laughed at her comment and glared at her. "My names Derek." He could feel a weird vibe coming from her,and it was creeping him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:44 pm

“Well put up some damn signs. I just moved here so to speak… I didn’t know.” She simply stated, technically she was living here now, as she smiled brightly, “I’m still going to call you Scruffy.” She could not help it, as played around with her tongue stud lightly, she liked to play with it. She held out a hand to him though, “Skylla, Skylla Stilinski.” She simply stated and gave him a bright smile, she was a bubbly little thing at times, as she tilted her head a bit, she noticed the sadness, but she did not comment on it, not yet. “You’re awfully young to be owning so much property… “
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:11 am

Derek laughs at her attitude and steps back a bit when he hears the word 'Stalinski' "You're related to Stiles?" A worried look grows on his face. 'Does she know about anything? Does she know about me?' he thought to himself. He sighed and looked past her while answering her question. "It isn't really that big... And there are signs all around by the way." He smirks and crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:09 pm

She saw the worried look and rose a brow at him, “He’s my cousin. Is there a problem?” She simply asked him, her tone grew cold instantly, after all she did not like his reaction to her cousin. If there was one thing she was protective of most in this world, it was Stiles. Then he looked past her, she shook her head a bit, still steaming a bit, “Look, if you have a problem with Stiles, you have one with me. And if you’re one of those jerks who make my cousin’s life a living hell…” She actually leaned over and poked him hard in the chest, “That ends now, because then you deal with me… and I am not going anywhere.” She huffed at him then she started walking past him, her hips swayed in a natural seductive manner, after all she was a Siren and she was built to be seductive without even trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Derek scoffed and turned his attention back to her. "I don't have a problem with him,he has a problem with me. And so does his friend Scott." He looks down as her finger pokes him in the chest. 'Who does this girl think she is?' he thought to himself. He grabs her arm and yanks it behind her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 pm

“Probably with good reason!” She yelled at him, she was not going to be manhandled either, so when he had grabbed her arm and yanked it behind her back, she felt her temper spark. She did not even give a pained yell or anything, “Release me now, or I’ll make you regret it.” And she meant it, she turned her head to glare at him, but her blue eyes were swirling with color, slowly turning into a sea foam color. She stomped her heel of her boot on his foot, then she moved her head back to try to headbutt him with the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Derek was thrown aback by her attitude. He dodges her attack,as she runs toward him. "You're going to have to better than that to scare me." He smirks and laughs. His demeanor changes as he stares into her eyes. It seemed as if they were changing colors. His eyes flash the color red for a brief moment,and he hoped she didn't notice. "What brought you out this far into the woods anyways?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:06 pm

She certainly was not the type to run from a fight, as she spun around and stood there, oh she noticed the eye color change. She shuddered a bit, as she stood there visibly shaken, she kept her eyes locked on his, the colors still swirling in her eyes, until they were glowing sea foam. “You want to know…” Her voice changed a bit, she was trying to hold it back, but when her temper was sparked, it was hard to hold it back. She hissed out a bit, “Damn it… just… stay there…” Her voice had many voices in it, blending, the siren song was working on its own, alluring, and she took in a deep breath and let it out. She looked like she was going to be sick, as she closed her eyes, trying to contain the Siren, she shook her head a bit, as she opened her eyes, they were still sea foam. “Well now you’ve done it!” Her voice held a high pitched tone to it, a blast of a sonic scream, just a little to send him stumbling back, nothing more. She was holding back and it was hurting her to do so, she curled her hands into fists, as she took in a deep breath and let it out once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Derek stumbles back as a piercing sound come from the now even stranger girl. He tries to regain steadiness,but fails when another sound comes from her mouth. He places his hand over his ear,which are now more sensitive than ever, and stares at her. He could sense the anger coming her as she let out another scream. "What the hell are you doing?" He removes his hands from his ears as the sound finally stops. He felt a bit dizzy,so he leaned up against a nearby tree. He quickly turns his head as his eyes flash red again. 'Dammit' he thought to himself as he started to transform. Usually he could hold it back,but there was something in him that made him want to transform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm

She tried to hold it back, but she opened her eyes, she saw what was happening to him, she saw his eyes flash, of course when he had started to transform, she immediately stepped back. “What the fuck…” She curled her hands into fists though, preparing herself for a fight as she stood there. “Attack me and you’ll regret it.” And she meant it, she was not going to be intimidated, she was controlling her voice for now, but she was humming softly, weaving the Siren song, trying to use it to keep him calm at the very least. She was trying to control it the best she could but her senses were on high alert now, and she kept her eyes locked on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Derek felt the canines growing in his mouth,and his ears grow to a point. He stretches out his mouth revealing his teeth,and lets out a growl. The hair grows on the sides of his face,and the claws grow out of his fingertips. He tilts his head up,so she could see him in full wolf-form. "Attack me and YOU'll regret it." He turns facing her,without the support of the tree this time,and lets her take a full look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:36 pm

She did see the full wolf form and her jaw dropped a little, “Ooooh pretty…” Yep, she called him pretty, and she wanted to play with the fur on his face, she even lifted up a hand like she was going to reach out and stopped herself. “Heh… fine, want to play, we’ll play…” She opened her mouth and she let out a sonic scream, high pitched, with full force, basically just to knock him on his ass. She closed her mouth promptly, as she stepped closer, “Keep it up and I’ll make you into my pet… have you figured out what I am yet? Or do you even know about my kind…” She was curious, but at the same time, she wanted to play. She felt a tingle inside of her, a spark, and that made her stop, frowning a bit. No. That was impossible…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Derek smirked. 'Did she seriously just call my wolf-form pretty?' He felt himself fall to the ground,as another high pitched scream floated through his ears. He instinctively gets back up and charges after her knocking her to the ground. "I can go at this all day and all night." He looks down at her and chuckles. "I have no clue what you are,but you probably already have guessed what I am." He stares at her when he notices a weary look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:56 pm

She certainly was not prepared for him to recover so fast, so when he ran and knocked her to the ground, she landed with a very… PRETTY wolf on top of her. She glanced up at him, blinking a bit, the Sea foam color still there, as she lifted up a hand to idly brush her fingertips against the fur on his face not able to control herself in time. She blinked a bit, “Werewolf… obviously…” She wiggled a bit, as she murmured, “Off of me… please now… “ She did not want him to touch her, no, that would be back, she was attracted, damn it, she couldn’t do this, no, she would not. She started to scramble out from under him as quickly as possible, still on the ground but she slipped out from under him. “A Siren… and no, he doesn’t know… “ It was a soft whisper, her heart was beating too fast, too loud, she could hear it in her ears, so she tried to ignore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Derek picked himself up as she scrambled to her feet. His ears wiggled as he heard her whisper something. He couldn't hear it over her heartbeat racing,but he could definitely tell something was wrong. "What are you exactly?" He began to wonder. He went through all of the knowledge in his head,but he couldn't figure it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:31 pm

She moved to a tree, lightly brushing her fingers along the bark of the tree, so she did not have to look at him, “A Siren…” She simply stated, she could not help it, she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip lightly, the metal stud in her tongue shining a bit, being shown. “No one knows except my Dad.” She turned her head to him, “I’d appreciate it if you did not mention it to Stiles at all.” And she meant that, she was keeping her distance from him now, she could not let anything grow between them. She knew that, it was safer that way if she avoided him, her heart kept beating fast, the one thing that always told the truth. “I gather my cousin knows what you are…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Derek's head lifted up as he heard the word 'Siren'. He remembered his dad mentioning it several years ago. He laughs at Sky's comment. "Yeah. He knows,and Scott does. Well,he doesn't just know,he is one. But that's not the point." He pauses and walks closer t her. Yu have to promise me that you won't tell anyone about me,or what I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

When he laughed, her temper sparked a bit, and it showed in her eyes, “Watch it, Hale.” She merely warned him, as he walked closer to her, she moved back from him, she did not want the distance to be closed, her heart beat a bit faster the closer he got to her. “Don’t.” She simply stated, she did not want to explain why, that was much more embarrassing, “I promise. Although who would I tell? Wait, Scott is one? Wait… did you…” She turned to him, “Did you bite my cousin as well!” She yelled, oh yeah, she yelled at him, ready for another fight in that instant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Derek stopped walking towards her. He put his hand up when she started blabbing about who turned who and so on. "Woah Woah Woah! Listen up. I might be an alpha,but I wasn't one when Scott was turned. My uncle was the one that turned him. As for Stiles,he wasn't turned into to anything,by anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 pm

She growled a bit, of course it was a human growl, but still, it was probably more cute than terrifying. “See here, Hale! If your Uncle or you, or anyone attempts any harm on my cousin… I’ll make you jump off the nearest cliff to your death!” And she did yell, so much so, it made an echo sound in the forest, as she struggled to contain her temper and the siren within, of course her eyes were glowing, threatening, “You can bet your ass I won’t let anything happen to my family. He gets hurt… “ She choked up a bit at just imagining her cousin hurt, he was dealing with werewolves! Werewolves! She had to calm down, she lifted up her hands, pressing her palms against her eyes, as she whispered quietly, “I can’t lose him… “

It was that simple, she just couldn’t lose him, as she slid her hands down, she was controlling her temper, so much so, her eyes were returning to their normal blue, but they were shining a bit from tears she was holding in. “You just… you just stay away, you and your uncle and your pack! Just stay away… from my cousin… and from me. I have to come here… so just leave me be… Just… “ She turned and she swiftly began walking away, no, she had to get far away from him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)   Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf and Siren showdown (Derek & Sky)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next