Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:07 am

Stiles watched her bowl both times and clapped after she was finished. "Nicely done!" He chuckled and put his hand up to hive five her as she walked back over to him. "Much better than I did!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 am

Allison laughed and High fived Stiles as she sat down. "One of us needs to get a strike at some point in this game. lets just see who gets it first." Allison leaned down and tightened her shoes. "Your turn" She said as she untied one shoe and started to tie it tighter
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Stiles chuckled. "Obviously it will be me!" He grinned at Allison and stood up and walked up to the lane. Stiles closed his eyes before swinging his arm back and releasing the ball quickly. He kept his eyes closed as the ball went down the lane and hoped that he would get a strike.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Allison chuckled and sat back in her chair crossing her legs "We'll see. Good Luck!" She watched as Stiles' ball rolled down the lane. She peered around him and waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Stiles peeked a bit as he heard the sound of every pin crashing down onto the hard floor. He put his hands up high. "YES!!" HE yelled and smiled as he opened his eyes. Stiles turned around and grinned at Allison. "Told you." He said to her as he sat down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Allison clapped and cheered for Stiles. She put her hand up for a high five. "Yeah yeah you did a good job" Allison said while smiling. "we'll see if you can keep it up though."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Stiles grinned giving her a high five before sitting down. He shook his head at her and laughed. "Just go Captain Magma." He laughed then pulled out his phone as he got a text. He started to read the text
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Allison chuckled and stood up walking over to grab her ball. She looked back at Stiles wondering who could have texted him. 'Its none of my business' She thought to herself and walked to the front of the lane. She concentrated hard on the pins down the lane and took a deep breath swinging her arm and tossing the ball down the lane with perfect form. Looks like all that bowling when she was younger was coming back to her again. Allison smiled as she watched the ball roll down the lane and heard the sound of all the pins crashing to the ground. She turned around to look at Stiles. "Looks like you started a trend"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Stiles texted his dad back telling him that he would come home soon. He smiled watching as Alison got a strike. He chuckled "I guess so. That was my dad. He wants me home soon." He smiled at Allison and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Allison walked over towards Stiles. She nodded at Stiles and smiled. "Okay how soon? will we be able to finish our game at least so i can kick your butt?" Allison laughed and jokingly punched Stiles arm before going to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Stiles picked up his bowling ball and looked at it before at Allison. "Yeah, we can finish." He chuckled and shook his head at her. "Whatever Captain." He grinned and walked over to the lane and bowled. Stiles watched as all of the pins were knocked down again. He put his arms up again cheering. "WOO!!! YEAH!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:00 pm

"Good!" Allison smiled at Stiles and then laughed "You'll see Jiggly Jellyfish!" Allison watched as Stiles bowled another strike and clapped. Stiles was a better bowler then she had thought. "Good job Jiggly!" Allison chuckled
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Stiles smiles at Allison. "Thanks Captain." He sat down in front of her pulling his phone out again checking to see what his dad had replied to him. He set his bowling ball down and breathed out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Allison smiled At Stiles as he sat down "You're welcome" She watched as he pulled his phone out and then turned towards the score sheet to make sure Stiles strike was put on it. Hearing Stiles slow breathe Allison turned back towards him. "What is it?" She asked getting a concerned look on her face
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Stiles looked up at Allison. "My dad just said something happened at the station and i need to come home." He looked back at his phone. "It might be nothing." He shrugged his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 pm

"It might be something though...you should go. We could always bowl another time. Hey even with more people!" Allison smiled and dug in her bag for her phone. She had a couple missed calls and texts from her dad. "I might have to go home anyway." Allison turned her phone around and shook it. "My dads been calling and texting."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Stiles nodded at her then watched as she pulled out her phone. "I wonder what happened." He looked back at his phone to see no reply from his father. He sighed and started to take his shoes off. "I should go check on my dad." He put his shoes on and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Allison pulled her shoes out from her chair and changed back into them. She then stood up and looked over at Stiles. "Yeah i should go too. Re-match sometime soon!" Allison smiled and waved to Stiles as she walked out of the Bowling Ally and got in her Car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)   A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night Of Fun - Hopefully (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2