Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm

After Stiles got Nell her water, he walked back upstairs and into his room. He smiled at her and handed her the water. "Here you go." He looked down and then put his hands in his pocket, not sure what to say next. For some reason he felt like he was going to say the wrong thing and ruin their friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Nell thought back to the kiss she shared with Stiles, or more like forced onto him, as she was waiting for him to return. She had enjoyed it but retretted having taken that step without being sure the boy felt the same way about her, which he didn't obviously. The sound of Stiles' steps coming from the hallway stopped her daydreaming and she smiled at him as he handed her a bottle of water. "Thanks!" she said and swallowed her pills with a few gulps of water. A few minutes of awkward silence followed as neither of them seemed to know what to say. "So...have you lived in Beacon Hills long?" she asked, just to have something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 am

Stiles looked up at her smiling, "Uh, my whole life actually." He chuckled a bit. "I love it here. I have all that I need here." Stiles noticed how awkward he was and he hated that, he was just nervous for some reason. "I'm sorry that I am so awkward Nell. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Smiling, Stiles walked up to Nell and kissed her on the cheek quickly. "You are really amazing. I'm glad we met!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Nell jumped a little when Stiles kissed her on the cheek, as she didn't expect him to do something like that just after she'd forced her lips on his. She slightly rubbed the spot where his mouth had touched her skin and blushed for what felt like the hundreth time today. "That's ok!" she said, sounding a bit nervous. She was even more surprised when he told her that she was amazing. "I'm really happy we met, too! You're the amazing one!" she said, not able to look him in the eyes for more than a few seconds. She was starting to get more and more confused. Did Stiles like her the way she liked him or didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Stiles chuckled shaking his head, "No, I'm far from amazing, thanks though." He really didn't want Nell to feel bad about this kiss either. Truthfully, he really enjoyed it. It was strange having a beautiful girl actually like him. Stiles was confused about how she could. "Also Nell, don't feel about about.. you know, the kiss. I promise it's okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Nell lowered her head when Stiles mentioned the kiss, pretending to look at her fingernails. "Yeah, okay! Thanks!" she answered just so he wouldn't think she was ignoring him. She was still wearing his Shirt and felt a bit awkward about her naked legs now. They didn't seem nearly as pretty to her anymore as they had when she'd first put the shirt on. Her knees seemed knobbly to her now and her calfs looked fat to her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Stiles tilted his head and frowned slightly, he could tell something was bothering Nell and he hoped it wasn't the kiss. He felt really bad. "I'm serious Nell" He nodded and walked up closer to her hoping that she would feel better. Seeing Nell sad killed Stiles even though they had only met a couple of hours ago and that really confused him. He had never felt anything for anyone other than Lydia before but he could feel himself falling for Nell and he was confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Nell sighed, looking up at Stiles again. "I know, but I can't help feeling embarassed! Especially because this...." she took another deep breath "...was my first kiss!" she concluded, looking down again as this confession embarassed her even more. She had much less experience with boys than other girls her age since the last years of her life had been all about her illness and she was feeling more and more self-conscious because of it.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Stiles frowned some more and sighed. He felt absolutely terrible for ruining her first kiss. "Nell, please don't be embarrassed, trust me you have no reason to be! How about we just forget that even happened." He got closer to her and put his finger under her chin, looking into her eyes. "Because everyone's first kiss deserves to be..." He took a deep breath, still looking into her eyes, "Perfect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Nell nodded her head, even though Stiles getting so close to her didn't really help her to forget the kiss. It actually even made her want to kiss him again. But she wouldn't make the same mistake twice. She let her hands slide up and down her thighs, trying to find a position that wouldn't make her feel so...well, naked. "Uhm...did we have something to do for school for tomorrow, by the way?" she asked, trying not to look away from Stiles this time.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Stiles continued to look at her and he bit his lip. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, all he knew was that he was doing it. Emotions were taking him over and he wasn't really thinking about Lydia at the moment. Stiles shook his head slowly before gently pressing his lips against Nell's. Although her first kiss technically wasn't perfect, he wanted her second kiss to be. He hoped to god that she would be okay with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Nell was so shocked when Stiles' lips touched hers, that her eyes widened and she turned all stiff and didn't know what to do. But his mouth felt so nice and soft on hers that she relaxed after a moment, closed her eyes and joined into the kiss. She started softly brushing her lips against the boy's and gently stroked them with the tip of her tongue. As she'd never really kissed before, she hoped she was doing it right.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Stiles took a breath as the kiss became a bit more intense and slowly pulled back from Nell's lips. He bit his lip and opened his eyes to look at her. Suddenly he realized what he had done and shook his head, "I'm sorry." He looked down and hoped that he had't completely confused Nell. He was probably more confused than she was at the moment. Everything was just happening so fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Nell looked at Stiles with a frown on her forehead. She stood up from the bed and walked over to where her clothes lay, her back turned on Stiles and bent down to pick up her shorts and put them on. "Stiles, I need you to be honest with me now - do you like me the way I like you or not? And don't just give me the answer I wanna hear just because you feel sorry for me!" she said and then took a deep breath looking at Stiles. It had taken her a lot of courage to say this to him but she really did need an honest answer.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Stiles looked at Nell and took a deep breath. "I would never tell you something because I feel bad for you. Playing with someone like that is wrong." He nodded reassuringly to her before sighing. "Look, I don't know. I mean, I really am starting to like you it's just, I have never felt that way about anyone besides Lydia before and I'm really confused right now." He wanted to be honest with Nell but at the same time hoped he wasn't ruining everything. "I think that I do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 am

Nell sighed again and didn't really know what to say. She turned her back on Stiles again and took off his shirt, standing there only wearing shorts and her bra for a moment before picking up her own top and putting it on. "Maybe we should give each other some space for a while so we can be clear about our feelings?" she suggested, feeling weird about saying something like that, as they'd only really met a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 am

Stiles nodded and ran his hand through his hair slowly and then put them over his face shaking his head. "I just messed everything up didn't I?" He sighed knowing that only he would be stupid enough to ruin a friendship that quickly. "I'm sorry." He walked over to the door frowning. He felt so stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 am

Nell shook her head, smiling softly. "I think we're both very confused and we need some time to think! Plus, I'm feeling really tired and I should probably not keep my dad waiting for much longer!" she said, walking over to Stiles and putting a hand on his arm
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Stiles shrugged and shook his head. He wasn't sure what to say anymore. Nell had made up her mind and he didn't want to stop her from sleeping or anything. "Okay." He sighed opening the door, "Well goodnight." He frowned and then looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Nell rubbed Stiles' shoulder hesitantly. "You don't have to feel bad! I made a mess of this, not you!" she said, trying to reassure him. She walked over to Stiles' bed as she noticed that she'd left one of her medications there. "Or did you want me to stay?" she asked in a soft voice, even though she couldn't really believe the boy could be upset just because she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Stiles shook his head knowing that if he hadn't done anything things would be fine. "No i'ts my fault." He watched as she walked over to his bed and then he shrugged. "I don't want to keep you from sleeping. Or keep your dad waiting. It's okay. I'm just mad at myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Nell also shook her head. "It was me who kissed you and started all this, remember?" she said with a soft smile. She lifted her hand to stroke his cheek, but thought better of it and let it drop to her side again. This gesture probably wouldn't make things less awkward. "I have to go back to the hospital in the morning anyway, so I should try to get a good sleep!" she said with a sigh. She hadn't really wanted to tell him about her appointment but she didn't want him to think she was leaving because he'd done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Stiles shook his head in disagreement but knew that there was no point in fighting over this. "Okay, I'm sorry again. Have a good night Nell. I guess I'll see you later." he frowned and then looked at the floor thinking about everything. He was so confused about everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Nell could see that Stiles was still blaming himself, but she guessed there was nothing she could say to change his mind. "Me too! I'll see you at school! Have a good night!" she said with a smile and walked out into the cool evening air, her bag straped over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Stiles nodded and then remembered that he drove Nell to his house and she would be walking home. Quickly, he ran outside. "Wait Nell. I can give you a ride home. I'm not letting you walk alone. Not now." He walked up to her and took a breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next