Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Nell turned around when she heard Stiles calling out to her. She walked over to him, jumping a bit when a car full of young men drove by, honking the horn like mad, jeering and playing loud music. "Thanks, but I would have been fine walking!" she says with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Stiles shook his head, "No you wouldn't. It's not safe Nell." He walked over to his jeep and opened the door. "Get in." He smiled and waited for her to get into the car so he could drive her home. "You just have to tell me where to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Nell rolled her eyes smiling. "You sound just like my dad!" she says chuckling and gets into the car. "It's not too far from here! Near the library!" she explains.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Stiles got in the car and started it looking at her. "Alright, I'll just go that way and you tell me where to turn." He gave her a quick smile and then looked forward as he drove out of the driveway onto the street. There were so many things going through his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Nell nodded her head, looking forward at the road. She could feel the tension between the two of them, it was thick enough to be cut by a knife. Her mobile made a noise, signaling the reception of another text message. Nell guessed that it was another one of her dad but she didn't bother reading it as she would be home soon. "Turn left here!" she said pointing forward, when they arrived at a t-crossing.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Stiles looked over at Nell and nodded before turning the car. The car was silent so he decided to turn the radio on. He really liked the song that was playing so he smiled to himself as he drove. He hoped that Nell didn't feel as awkward as him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Nell tapped her foot to the beat of the music. "We're almost there! It's the white house over there with the porch lights on and...the man standing outside!" she said, her voice sounding annoyed as she said the last words.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Stiles smiled and looked for the house. Once he found it he started going that way. Suddenly he realized that man was her father. His eyes widened and he took a breath. "Oh...." He was nervous. If there was one thing Stiles hated it was meeting a girls father. They scared him to death and they were always so protective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Nell was already picturing a most embarrassing scene involving her dad and Stiles in her mind. As the car pulled into the driveway, her father stemmed his hands into his side and then walked over to open the door for her. "Where have you been? And who's this?" he asked nodding his head at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Stiles stopped the car and took a breath. 'This should be good.' He thought to himself as he saw Nell's dad walking up to the car. He waved his hand awkwardly. "Hi, Um, my name is Stiles. I'm a friend of your daughter." He gave her father a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Nell's father turned his head over to Stiles, a grim look on his face. "Oh, well I'm glad my daughter is at least friends with the boy who brings her home late at night!" he says with a sarcastic voice. "Dad!" Nell says reproachfully, feeling embarassed for her father. "I'm sorry!" she says to Stiles and steps out of the car. "Thanks for driving me!" she adds.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Stiles' eyes widened and he shook his head. "I'm so sorry sir.. I" He took a breath and looked down nodding to Nell. "No problem, I'll see you at school." He looked up once more seeing the look on her father face and he was absolutely terrified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Nell looked back at Stiles' car as she stood on the porch and waved at the boy. Her father was still glaring at Stiles and Nell tugged on his arm and motioned for him to go inside with an upset look on her face. Nell shot her friend one last apologetic glance, then walked through the front door into the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6