Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Nell let go of Stiles and wiped the tears off her cheeks. "That's the tricky thing with cancer! Once you got it you can never be sure it doesn't come back!" she explained. "I have to go to a check up in a few weeks and then I'll know for sure!" she said. She didn't have much hope that the results would be positive because of how bad she'd been feeling recently.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Stiles looked at her and frowned. "You never know Nell, it could be gone. You may not have it again! And if you do, well ill be her to support you!" He smiled slightly and put his hand on her shoulder. "You will get through this." He nodded at her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Nell nodded, but there was no hope on her face. "I've just been feeling very bad all the time lately! Just the way I did before I went into remission!" she said and started massaging her right temple as her bad headache was coming back
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Stiles nodded but frowned because He knew that she had no hope. He saw her putting her hand on her head and frowned. "Maybe you should lie down. What's going on?" He puts his hands on her shoulders and gently layed her on her backs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Nell closed her eyes as she was lying on her back and put one hand on her forehead. "It's just this stupid headache I've been getting lately!" she said sighing. She rolled onto her side and opened her eyes to look at Stiles. She was actually relieved that he knew the truth now. At least she had someone to talk to about her worried now. But she didn't want to burden him either. She closed her eyes again and felt herself nearly slip to sleep. She blinked a few times but her eyelids felt really heavy
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Stiles smiled slightly at Nell hoping that she wouldn't be so sad anymore. He wanted her to relax for a little bit. As he realized that she was drifting off, he pulled the covers over her and smiled. It was a good thing that she could sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:43 pm

'Nell was standing in front of her bathroom mirror. She was finally going on a real date with Stiles and the girl wanted everything to be perfect. It had taken her so long to find just the right dress, and matching shoes of course. She'd already put her make-up on and was just grabbing her brush to fix her hair. But as she started to work the brush through her long wavy curls, big bushes of hair started falling into the sink and on the floor around her.' Nell bolted upright with a little scream and looked around in confusion. She lifted her hands to her hair. Of course, she didn't feel the lovely curls she'd had in the dream, but at least her hair hadn't fallen out.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Stiles say up and looked around as Nell slept. As she screamed, stiles looked at her and grabbed her hand right away. "Nell it's okay, it's okay. It was just a dream." He took a breath trying to calm himself. She had started to worry him. "Are you alright Nell?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Nell was still panting as she wrapped her arms around her legs, her knees drawn to her chest. "Yeah, sorry! It was just a stupid dream, like you said!" she said, allthough she knew that dream would probably soon become reality. She had to start chemotherapy ahain soon, whether the cancer had come back or not. And when she did, the whole school was going to find out about her illness. She looked over at the clock that was hanging on Stiles' bedroom door. "Shouldn't you be with your dad?" she asked, feeling bad about keeping Stiles from spending some precious time with his father.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Stiles shook his head, "Don't be sorry. What was it about? If that's not to personal." He looked at her with a blank look on his face. He looked at his phone checking the time and he shrugged. "Well he's not home yet. He told me he could be home late today. Don't worry about it!" He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Nell sighed and adopted a cross-legged postition. "I dreamed that my hair was falling out! That always happens when I have to do the chemotherapy!" she explained. She thinks of the picture of herself, bald and sitting on a hospital bed. She' been keeping it in her wallet to remind herself how lucky she was to still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Stiles frowned at Nell and took a breath. "You don't have to think about that now. Just think about right now, not the past or the future. Just the present." He smiled and her and tried as hard as he could to make her feel better. He didn't want her thinking about her cancer now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:13 am

Nell softly smiled at Stiles'. "Yeah, I guess so!" she said running her hand through her hair. "I just miss my long hair! Plus, most guys like girls with nice long hair better!" she said with a giggle and thought of Alex, the boy from back in Ohio who'd dumped her because of her short hair and her illness
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:25 am

Stiles shook his head at her and frowned. "That's stupid, guys shouldn't care about what's on the outside. Especially something like the length of her hair. That's pathetic, it's what's in the inside that counts." He shrugged and looked down taking a breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:50 am

Nell nodded and walked over to a mirror hanging on Stiles' bedroom wall. "I know! I did look prettier with lon hair though!" she says and turns her face this way and that. She couldn't really tell if she was a beautiful girl or not. She didn't think she was ugly but she'd never noticed any guys being interested in her. "So, do you have any plans for the weekend?" she asked, turning around to Stiles again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:45 pm

He shrugged and looked at her, "Well, I'm sure you are just as beautiful now. I don't think hair could change you that much." He smiled at her, she was a pretty girl, he couldn't deny that. When she looked back at him he shook his head, "Nope, none at all actually. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Nell smiled at Stiles' remark and blushed a bit. "Thanks!" she said and walked back over to the bed to sit down beside him again. "Me neither! My father doesn't like me going out too much! He's always worrying!" Nell said and rolled her eyes. "But I think I'm gonna go dancing this weekend! I mean, if I have to die young, I should at least enjoy life while I can, right?" she said with a grin and promised herself to have some fun this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Stiles chuckled a bit at her, "That's exactly how my friend Allison's father is, although it's is for different reasons." He smiled at her and then tilted his head. "Dancing? Sounds fun!" He shook his head at her, "Hey, don't talk like that. You don't know that's going to happen. I bet you will have a long, happy life." He smiled at her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Nell was confused about Stiles' comment about Allison for a minute but decided not to ask. It wasn't her business anyway and she didn't want to come across as a gossip. She'd been the subject of enough gossip back at her old school. She smiled widely as Stiles seemed excited about the suggestion to go dancing. "You wanna come? Maybe you could ask your friends if they wanna tag along?" she suggested, feeling a bit hyper now. "Well, I just wanna be realistic and not get my hopes up too high!" she said and shrugged her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Stiles shook his head a bit. "I don't know... I'm really not the dancing type. I don't know." It's not that he didn't want to go with her, it's just that he didn't want to embarrass himself. "Maybe we could just go out and do something that isn't dancing." He realized what he just said. "Never mind, I don't want to ruin your plans! I'm sorry!" He smiled slightly at her as she said she wanted to be realistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Nell's smile faded a bit when Stiles said he didn't really want to go dancing. She pretended to look out the window so he wouldn't see her disappointment. "It's not that big of a deal! I've never really been dancing, so I guess I'd make a fool of myself anyway!" she said with a shrug and looked back at Stiles with a smile. She would have liked to take off her jacket as it was quite warm in Stiles' room but she didn't want him to see the big scar she still had in the crook of her arm, where she'd gotten the injections for the chemotherapy.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Stiles started to feel bad now, "Are you sure? I'll go if you want to. It's not a big deal." He shrugged at her and bit his lip gently. His was quite sure what was going on, was he going on a date with Nell? Everything that was going on was confusing Stiles a ton. He took a breath. "Wow, It's hot in here. Do you mind if I just change into a short sleeved shirt?" He looked over at Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Nell bit her lip, not sure what to say. She didn't want Stiles to feel like he had to go canding with her. "Only if you want to! I mean, we could ask Scott and Allison, and your other friends if they want to go!" she said, shrugging her shoulders again. She seemed to be doing this a lot today. "Uhm, yeah sure! This is your room, you can do what you want!" she said with a grin and moved her jacket around a bit to fan some air into it.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Stiles shrugged, "Whatever you want!" He smiled at her and then chuckled, "Alright thanks." Walking over to his drawer, Stiles pulled out a shirt and then set it on his desk. Slowly, he pulled his old shirt off, and set it next to the new one before he picked it up. He put the new shirt on and then turned around towards Nell smiling. "Much better!" He chuckled a bit and then put the old shirt in the pile of clothes in the corner of his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Nell narrowed her eyes a bit, growing slightly suspicious. "You're not just agreeing to this because you know I'm sick, are you?" she asked a bit hesitantly. She was used to being treated like a porcelaine doll, always thought to be fragile like she might collaps any second. She didn't want Stiles to start doing this just because he knew the truth now. Nell couldn't help but look at his bare back as he changed into a different shirt, biting her lower lip. She quickly looked away as he turned back around and pretended to play around with a zipper on her shorts. Finally she decided to take off her jacket after all. Stiles knew about her tretments anyway but she hoped he wouldn't be too shocked about the big bruise on her arm, looking a bit like she was a heroin addict. She felt a bit uncomfortable in her t-shirt as it was a tighter fit and lower cut than the tops she usually wore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next