Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  Empty
PostSubject: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:59 am

Stiles sat down on the bleachers next to the pool and took a breath. He didn't swim very much, but his cousin had insisted that they went for a swim so he told her that he would. Plus, the pool was open after school and thankfully no one really came. People didn't need to see Stiles when he swan, he felt creepy. The only person he would feel comfortable around besides his cousin would be Lydia of course. Stiles wanted to swim with her, really bad actually. He smiled at the thought and then looked over at his cousin. "Ready to swim Sky?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:08 am

Skylla enjoyed the water, she should, it just was something that she was used to. She wore a one piece though that was black, it had no back though, it clasped behind her neck, showed a little cleavage but not too much. She moved towards the edge of the pool before jumping up into a ball, doing a cannon ball into the pool. She came back up to the surface after her splash, she smiled brightly to Stiles. "I'm always ready for swimming... Come join me, cousin of mine."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 am

Stiles chuckled lightly as his cousin jumped into the pool. Once she asked him to join her, he pulled off his shirt quickly and jumped him. "I'm just warning you I'm an extremely awkward swimmer. Well truthfully I'm extremely awkward at everything." He grinned at her and chuckled. "I'm sure you're used to that by now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:20 am

She chuckled softly, when he had jumped in, and she swam over to him, just to place her hands on his cheeks and make kissy faces at him. "Awkward or not. I love you. And Always will." She meant that, as she swam back from him, just to splash some water at him. "I'm used to you." She was indeed happy, and that was good, she was happier here than in Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:23 am

Stiles grinned and then looked at her seriously as she splashed him. "Well I love you too but um, you don't want to get into this splashing war Sky. You're going down." He splashed water in her face and then swam closer to her, pushing her head under water quickly. He grinned as he back away from his cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:17 pm

"Never! I shall take victory!" And she meant that, and when he had dunked her, she came back up, "That's it Stiles... you're dead!" She moved down into the water, to swim towards him and grab his legs, pulling him down, then she came back up and swam back from him. "If only I could convince Dad to come back here. Then everything would be close to perfect... " She was floating on the water now, just lay there, glancing up to the ceiling, she was more comfortable in the water than anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Stiles held his breath as she yanked him under the water and then came up chuckling. "I still won!!" He grinned and then looked at his cousin. "Well how could it be perfect?" Stiles couldn't help but notice how at home his cousin looked in the water. It was really interesting to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:02 pm

"You won nothing." She simply stated, as she turned her head to him, "There is no such thing as perfect. I will settle for close to perfect." She wanted to tell him, but she knew if she told him about Derek, he would not be happy with her at all. She glanced up to the ceiling, "You never told me everything that happened here, the werewolves, the kanima... everything..." She turned her head to glance to him, "What happened to you, Stiles?" She wanted to know everything that happened to him, to her Uncle, and she wanted to kick some ass for it too.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Stiles shook his head, "There is one exception to that rule." He grinned as he started to think about Lydia again who in his mind was completely and utterly perfect. His grin went away as she started to talk. "Well... I mean a lot happened Sky. I don't know where to start. I mean Gerard kind of roughed me up a bit but i'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind and things didn't turn out as planned but.." He shrugged. All he wanted was for Lydia to be in love with him, but after what happened with Jackson, he knew that wouldn't ever happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Skylla wanted to gag, knowing who he was talking about. "No one is perfect, Stiles. No one." And she firmly believed that, as she shook her head again. "I'm sorry I keep ruining our fun." And she sighed softly, as she moved in the water over to him, just to hug him and lay her head against his shoulder, "I know... a lot on your mind and it has strawberry blonde hair..." She frowned a bit, she did not know how to tell him what she wanted to tell him, and she hated to keep secrets from him.

"No matter what I say, she'll always be perfect to you, right?" She glanced up at him, she was questioning how much she meant to him in a way, if Lydia ever got it in her head to tell Stiles to turn his back on family, would he? She frowned as she thought about that and she moved back to slide out of the pool and sit on the edge of the pool, her feet and legs still in the water.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Stiles shook his head at his cousin. He disagreed because Lydia was perfect. He wrapped his arms around his cousin as she came to hug him. He loved hugs. When Sky started to describe Lydia Stiles sighed a bit but couldn't help but smile because he always smiled at the thought of Lydia and also because Sky was the first person to say strawberry blonde not red hair. He nodded when she asked him the question. "I'm sorry... I just, I can't help it Sky. Every time I see her I can't help but smile and I never stop thinking about her. She's just," He sighed looking for the words as he cousin sat at the edge of the pool. "I can't explain it Sky, and I know you probably don't care." He said to her while he walked closer to where she was sitting. He knew that she was upset because she got out of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:26 pm

She sat there because she did not know what else to do, she glanced to him, she tried, she was really trying to understand. But she was also scared to tell him her own news, "I care if you care." It was a soft confession, but she also had to tell him, "I just don't want you hurt. It hurts me when you're hurt. Don't you see that?" She bit her bottom lip sharply, "I'll be nice to her, might even like her... but I am allowed to be angry with her for hurting you in the first place. I cannot help it. You mean the world to me, Stiles." She kept glancing at him, "And I don't want you to hate me and constantly fight with me when it comes to her or...."

She took in a deep breath, "Or when it comes to Derek." She curled her hands around the edge of the pool, as she glanced at him. "I don't want us at odds. And I don't want... I don't want her to make you choose between me and her. Because I feel like you'd choose her..."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Stiles shook his head, "Don't be mad at her, I am okay. I don't care about what she did and I could never hate you Sky." A slight smile came across his lips but went away quickly. "What do you mean when it comes to Derek?" He looked at her, clenching his fists now. He really didn't like Derek and he didn't want to have to tolerate him because of his cousin. Although he would for her. He looked down shaking his head. "Sky.. I can't choose between you and Lydia. It's never going to come to that. She is never going to like me! I know that." He shrugged at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm

"I cannot help it. I'm protective of you. You don't realize what a big role you play in keeping me human, in keeping me as me..." And she was trying to explain it to him, she glanced up at him when she saw he clenched his fists. "I like him... might... even..." She felt her heart beat fast when she thought about it, "Love him." She whispered it softly, as she shook her head, "I know you hate him. I do. But if I can tolerate Lydia, can you try to tolerate him?" She slid back down into the water, as she moved to him, lifting up her hands to place them on his cheeks.

"I cannot be happy if you are angry with me, or disappointed in me. I tried to stay away. I swear, I tried to keep my promise... but something... he pulls at me, Stiles. Like Lydia pulls at you. And I couldn't ignore it. I just couldn't... and I am sorry I broke my promise... but ..." She frowned, "I need you to be okay with this. Just like you need me to be okay about Lydia... " She bit her bottom lip, glancing up at him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Stiles closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down as he shook his head. "No Sky you don't get it! Lydia and me.. it's NEVER going to happen! Ever. I know that and you should know that too! She will never feel the same way about me!" HE sighed. "You can't love him Sky!" He ran his hands through his hair quickly. "I'm gonna kill him." Once she put her hand on his cheeks he sighed. "I can't sky. I'll try but." He sighed and then looked down. Why couldn't she have picked anyone besides Derek. "He could kill you Sky! Not to mention the fact that he has tried to kill my best friend many times and has slammed my head into many various objects.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:04 pm

"It might! You never know! The future is not set in stone!" Their voices was echoing against the walls, she heard them loudly, and it caused her to place her hands over her ears for a moment. "You can't kill him..." She said it quietly, "He dies. I die." She glanced up at him, "It wasn't a choice..." She had to think of how to explain it, "It was but then again it wasn't... it's... it's not like you, how you chose to love Lydia. It... it's like ... my soul calling to his, or his calling to mine." She bit her bottom lip lightly, "I know. I know what he has done, and I'll deal with him on that too. But I also need you... I need ... " Her bottom lip was trembling, she was about to cry and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Stiles sighed and shook his head as his cousin talked to him. He wondered how anyone could possibly love Derek, the most unlovable person Stiles knew. As his cousin looked like she was about to cry Stiles frowned pulling her into a hug. "Stop Sky. Please, don't cry. I'll shut up just please don't. I'm sorry. I just think you deserve someone better that's all. I know there is nothing I can say." He sighed and rested his chin on her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:18 pm

When she was pulled into a hug, she buried her face into his chest, as she closed her eyes tightly, she did not want to cry, but she was frustrated. "It's not easy loving someone just to have the one you love most hate them." Yep, she loved Stiles more than anyone, but she could not help the way she felt either, as she wrapped her arms around his waist and kept her face buried in his chest. She murmured lightly, "You deserve better too..."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Stiles frowned and bit his lip as she said she loved him more than anyone else. "I'm so sorry Sky." He sighed and closed his eyes hugging her tighter. "I'm not trying to make you feel this way." Hoping that she knew he was being serious, he nodded lightly. Once she talked about Lydia again he shook his head. "Stop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:31 pm

She was hugged more, and she clung to him as if he was her life raft, in a way he was. She opened up her eyes and glanced up at him, the tears streaked down her face. "We're both protective of each other, think the other deserves better... maybe this is what we deserve." She sighed softly when he told her to stop, "Like you'll stop?" She simply asked him, she moved to lay her head against his chest once more, just snuggling to him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Stiles looked down at his cousin frowning. Gently, he used his thumb to wipe her tears away. He felt terrible about everything he had said before. He didn't want her to feel this way, he really didn't. Derek just really got on his nerves. He rested his chin on her head once more and whispered to her. "I'll try." Although he didn't want to, he would for his cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 pm

It was times like this, she knew she could count on Stiles, on her family, they were close and she knew that, despite that they lived apart, they were still close. She was glad she moved to Beacon Hills, that she was sent here, she took in a deep breath and let it out, as she heard him whisper to him. She felt his chin resting on top of her head, as she closed her eyes tightly, staying snuggled to him. "I'll try too." And she meant it, she would try for him, she would do almost damn near anything for Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:48 pm

As he held his cousin tightly, Stiles thought about how weird things were going to be from now on. He wanted to threaten Derek, tell him if he did anything to his cousin to hurt her that he would kill him, but sadly, Derek could easily kick Stiles' ass. Stiles knew that he was dying to do it too. If Derek could find an excuse to hurt Stiles, he would. Shaking his head to stop thinking about it, Stiles frowned. His cousin would never have to accept Lydia because Lydia would never accept Stiles' love for her. Stiles ran his hands though his cousins hair trying to make her feel better as they hugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Skylla would get to play referee and she knew that, but she could handle her cousin and the alpha wolf. She knew that, she just needed to let them both know how much she cared about them both. She kept her eyes closed while he comforted her, sighing softly, she wanted to stay like this for as long as possible, she felt his hands go through her hair, and she stayed curled up against him. "I love you, Stiles." And that would never change, she knew that, she would always love him despite everything, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Stiles smiled slightly and kissed the top of his cousin's head. "I love you too Sky." Sky was the closet Stiles had to a sister and he would protect her no matter what. "Hey, can you just keep him away from me and my friends. Especially Allison." 'Oh god, I forgot to tell her about Allison.' he thought to himself. Sky would probably hate Allison seeing as she tried to kill Derek not too long ago. She couldn't hurt Allison though. If she did Scott would loose his mind and it would be all Stiles' fault. Then he would lose his best friend. Plus, Stiles liked Allison, she was an amazing friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  Empty

Back to top Go down

So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next