Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:13 pm

"I know." She simply stated, as she pulled away from him slowly, but when he mentioned Allison, she winced a little, "Yeah about that... um... before she hit me with the car... um.. she... caught me singing in the woods. She was going to call and tell you and your dad..." She bit her bottom lip slightly, "I used the Siren song on her to make her forget that meeting..." She lifted up a hand to rub the back of her neck lightly, "I can also use it as a... truth serum kind of. Make people tell the truth..." She bit her bottom lip lightly, as she glanced up at him.

"I was trying to... Damn it. Am I not allowed to be happy?" She sighed softly, "People can change..."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Stiles put his hands over his face and sighed. "Sky what the hell?! Scott is going to kill me if he finds out, okay? Literally kill me!" He sighed and looked at her confused. Tilting his head, he looked into her eyes. "What do you mean? What did you do?" Suddenly, he started to get extremely nervous about what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:28 pm

"I didn't hurt her! Just made her forget meeting me that one time..." She lifted up a hand to run it through her hair, "I didn't do anything. It just seems like I cannot be friends with any of your friends, because they hate Derek and I'm going to have to keep defending him, despite the fact he makes me happy. Despite the fact he makes me... feel ... " She frowned a bit, "Feel normal, like a normal teenager... who gets to date and fall in love without consequences. But for me, it goes south I die... and I don't want to have to explain this to your friends who are just going to... to... make me feel bad like you have because I am with Derek. He makes me happy, am I not allowed that?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Stiles shook his head at his cousin and frowned to himself. Just when he thought he couldn't feel worse about what he had said to her she told him that he made her feel bad. There is only so much one can take, Stiles couldn't do it anymore so he walked to the edge of the pool and pulled himself out. "Alright, I get it, I hurt you and i'm a dick." He leaned down grabbing a towel, running it through his hair. As he walked away to the changing room, he shook his head feeling incredibly stupid and like a terrible cousin. 'You can do whatever you want with whoever you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:48 pm

"That's not fair. You can say how you feel, and make me feel like a bitch, but I can't say how I feel? You were a Dick. But you're my Dick... wait that doesn't sound right... Ew. Sounded wrong. Damn it, Stiles you know what I mean!" She pulled herself out of the pool, following him, "What do you want me to do? Act like everything is fine all the time? Act like your opinion, your feelings don't matter to me? When you mean everything to me! And I take everything you say to heart, because you mean everything to me. You're my best friend..."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Stiles chuckled silently as she struggled to find the right words. As she to pour everything out to him he turned around. "Calm down Sky, I'm just going to change. I'll be back soon but I'm never going to accept Derek so just realize that. I can't I'm sorry. Not after what he's done." He shrugged and picked up his shirt as he started to walk again. He stopped where he was for a second. "Look, I can't control you and the decisions you make so I'm not even going to try anymore. You're not a bitch by the way." As he began walking once more he sighed wishing she would have picked anyone but Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:05 pm

"I cannot accept it. But I can tolerate it for now." And that was all she could promise. She nodded a bit to him though, as she smiled a bit when he said she wasn't a bitch, she appreciated that. She turned around, as she wrapped a towel around herself, trying to dry off a bit. She started singing happily though, as she danced around a bit, "I'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again. My skin is choking me, my feeble walls are closing in. This cell is filled with scholars easing me, they're teasing me. They told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy."

She lifted up her hands to run it through her wet hair, "How long until it starts to do me in, I can’t give out what I’m not breathing in. I know they'll come with what I'm owed, guilty as charged. My enemies belittle me reminding me the penalty of all my deeds despite my pleas is death. Don't let go ’cause I don't wanna be this, I don't wanna be this. Death is mine I know. Don't let go, don't let go. Save your own ’cause I don't wanna be this, I don't wanna be this. Death is mine I know. Don't let go, don't let go, savior..." She really did not want to let go of her family, or even Derek, but it would prove hard to juggle the two and keep the two from ripping each other's throats out.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Walking into the changing room, Stiles sighed wishing he could just keep his mouth shut. Quickly, he put his original clothes on and then walked back out to the pool area. "Why don't you like Lydia Sky? I mean besides the fact that she "hurt me." He shook his head as he said the words. He didn't really care what Lydia did to him. He still loved her. "I mean you seem to really hate her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 pm

She stopped and turned to him, she shuffled from one foot to the other, "I don't exactly hate her... I just... I hate that she hurts you." She glanced to him, "It makes me glad you're not a Siren. Because I know I couldn't handle losing you. It's impossible. I barely handled losing... your mom." She glanced from him, "I just don't want you hurting... because part of me feels it. Sees it and it makes me angry... and when angry, I lose control and want to hurt someone with my Siren song." She turned to glance to him, "People can change, so I'm hoping one day, there is no more hatred, not only with Derek... just I don't want to hate Lydia. Or any of your friends. I just... I want people to get along and I don't want to be known as the crazy one with Derek. I just want to be Sky. It shouldn't matter who I am dating..."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Thinking about his mother was one of the few things that really hurt Stiles. He missed her more than anything. Sometimes it was hard for him to take. He looked at the ground as Sky spoke about her. "Just don't touch her Sky. I don't care what happens. She has already been through too much as it is. Please.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 pm

She knew it still hurt him, "You didn't kill her, Stiles." She also knew he thought that he killed her, it wasn't like that at all. She shuffled from one foot to the other, she spoke quietly, "I can promise... just..." She closed her eyes, "I get angry I hurt whoever is in my way." She opened her eyes, glancing up at him, "Why do you think I snuggle and cuddle and hug people like crazy? It's calming... I don't want to anyone. I really don't. But sometimes I cannot control it. It's like... I'm on auto pilot and watching what is happening, instead of being the one doing it. So I try very hard not to lose my temper."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:36 pm

He sighed, his cousin was so complicated. "Well, I think you need a few thousand hours of therapy Sky." He chuckled lightly and then shook his head looking down. "Just don't touch her. I don't know what I would do if you did so just please." He tilted his head. "So what's gonna happen when you get bored of Derek?" He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 pm

"If I need therapy, so do you." She simply stated, as she glanced to him, frowning a bit, "You'd hate me. Over something I cannot control, you'd hate me if it hurt her." And that stung a bit, quite a bit, and she knew he'd choose Lydia over her. She bowed her head a bit, murmuring, "I should have stayed in Los Angeles ... if this is so much trouble." And she sighed softly, shrugging a bit, "I don't know... what if I don't get bored of him..." She glanced up at him, as she wrapped the towel around herself tightly.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 pm

"I wouldn't hate you Sky, stop. You know that. I can never hate you. I'd just be ... helpless. I guess that's the word. I wouldn't know what to do." He shrugged and then walked over to her giving her a big hug. "Then you'll be happy and so will I ." He smiled slightly and then rested his chin on her head again. He didn't want her to know how much he really hated Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:23 am

"You know what's funny? Those who are werewolves, or Sirens... or have any time of special ability. They wish to be normal, and those who are normal, wish they could be a werewolf or a Siren, or just anything else but normal." She glanced up at him, hugging him back, "I want to be normal like you sometimes." She laid her head against his chest, as she sighed softly, "I want you happy. Happy and Safe, getting anything you could ever want."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:39 am

Stiles shrugged. "I'm okay with staying me." He sighed wishing he could do something to help his cousin. "You are normal Sky, you're just way cooler than everyone else." A chuckled escaped his lips. "Well, I am happy, and i'm safe. No one can have everything they want though Sky that's just part of life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:11 am

"Yeah with the ability to bend people to her will." She glanced up at him, "I told you, family is our conscience, our humanity. without it, we do what we want, we bend people too our will, no matter the consequences." She pulled from him slowly, "See that's the thing... with my abilities, you could have what you wanted most. I could have what I wanted, everything. I could make you and Derek get along, I could make Lydia fall in love with you..." She brushed her fingers along the bleachers idly, as she walked along them. "But it wouldn't be right. I'd be taking away the person's choice. I truly feel bad about manipulating Allison's memory. But I had to. I wasn't ready for anyone to know yet."

She turned to him, her eyes were sea foam, glowing, to show him precisely what she looked like when she used it. "Sometimes I have to sing, use the Siren, let it out... if I don't, it kind of takes over. Like releasing a pressure valve... " She disappeared under the bleachers, just using it as kind of her own jungle gym. "I do not do things to hurt people. I do things to protect them..." She thought for a moment, "And besides, Allison was lying to me. She pointed a crossbow at me..." She came out from under the bleachers, "I think she thought I was a werewolf, gave me some bullshit story about how she was hunting with her Dad for animals... Hmm... maybe not total bullshit. But I knew she was lying regardless."

She glanced to him, "I despise being lied to... especially when I know someone is lying and they keep lying to my face." She slid an arm around his neck, as she tilted her head, "So normal? I am clearly not. But you are way cooler than me."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Stiles watched his cousin intently as she moved around the bleachers. Everything she was telling him was really interesting to him and he really wanted to know what was going through her mind. Once she finished he laughed. "Sky you can basically control someone and you're like a mermaid person. How am I cooler?" He looked at her and then put on a cheesy grin, "I mean apart from my amazing and witty personality of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 pm

There was nothing more she liked, then just being with Stiles, he did make her happy most of the time, as she laid her head against his shoulder. “Because you still love me, even if I am different. You’re still Stiles, my favorite person ever, and you are just way more awesome than you give yourself credit for.” She smiled brightly, “Your personality is awesome as well, you’re funny, cute and just totally overlooked way too much by stupid people.”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Sky brought a smile to his face and he kissed the top of her head. "You're much better than me Sky, you just don't it. And you're wrong by the way." He chuckled. "Like who?" He was wondered who the "stupid people" were. 'She better not be talking about Lydia.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 pm

"I'm not better than you. We're two of a kind, you and I." She would always think that, as she wrapped an arm around his waist and glanced up at him, "You know who are the stupid ones." And she would leave it at that, yes, she believed Lydia was stupid for not seeing Stiles as she seen him. She saw Stiles as pretty much close to perfect, then again she was biased, but that was besides the point.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Stiles shook his head at the cousin. "Like who Sky? Who are you talking about? Tell me." He looked at her seriously. Knowing that she was most likely thinking about Lydia, Stiles wanted the truth. If there were others she had in mind he wanted to know that as well. Although, he knew that she was wrong, he wasn't anywhere near as good as she had described him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:44 pm

"Lydia for one. If she does not see that you are amazing. She is stupid. I'm sorry but she is, if she does not realize how much better you are for her than anyone, that no one could love her as much as you love her. And all the other girls at that school, who do not realize what a catch you are. And don't you dare say you aren't. You're smart, sweet, caring, a good friend, an amazing cousin... you're cute, you're..." She sighed softly, "I just wish they saw what I saw, and you saw what I see when I look at you."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Trying not to get angry, Stiles clenched his fists and took a breath. he knew that this was coming and he probably shouldn't have gotten angry but he did. "Okay, one, she is the smartest person I have ever met! You have absolutely no reason to hate her or say anything bad about her okay Sky? Plus, I don't stand a chance against Jackson. I mean common Skylla, no one would choose me over him. Don't even lie to yourself. Look, I don't care about what you think she did to me, but saying stuff like this hurts more than that. So just please stop." He took a breath and let go of his cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:54 pm

She stared at him as if she had been slapped, she stood there for a moment, shaking her head, "You know what..." Her temper was brewing, she knew it, could feel it, so she yelled at him, "I would! I'd choose you over him! I'd choose you over anyone! ANYONE! And you know, screw you, Stiles. You're allowed to hate Derek for what he has done? But no one is allowed to hate Lydia for what she has done?! You're a fucking hypocrite and blind because of your stupid love for her! Fine! GO DROWN IN IT! I am done! I won't say another goddamn word to you..." She turned from him and started walking away, but she stopped, "After the school year I'm going back to Los Angeles, you won't see me again once I do. I promise that." And she walked out, leaving him there alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)    So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you're like a mermaid? (Stiles & Skylla)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next