Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Only One (Derek & Skylla)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:57 am

Derek sighed. "I don't see how it would be." It tickled a little when she brushed her fingers against the back of his neck, causing him to shiver. "If only what?" He was getting tired too. He hasn't slept well these last few days. He nodded his head. "If you want to go, you can. I won't keep you here." He meant that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:07 am

She sighed softly, as she murmured lightly, “If only Stiles would … if he would give me the respect too let me love you and to just get along with you. I want to try to get along with Lydia, for him. He means the world to me and you mean the world to me… “ And she couldn’t explain it, as she glanced up to him, “I love you both, very much. It tears me up to not to be able to be with you both, without you trying to kill one another.” And she meant that, as she shook her head a bit, “No. I don’t want to leave yet.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:15 am

"I'm willing to try if he is. I always have been. He just.. He always adds to things, and makes them worse than the already are.." He stopped himself from saying anymore. He had said enough already. He knew it wasn't right to talk to her about get cousin in that way. For now, the rest of his thoughts will be kept to himself. He nodded. "Ok. Just whenever you feel like you should leave, feel free to." Honestly, he didn't want her to leave period. Derek wanted to stay with her all night, but he knew that wasn't possible. He kissed her again, and pulled her the closest she could be to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:00 pm

“Stop right there. Stiles has his reasons, you have done some bad things to him. I get that, but I am trying to get him to leave it in the past. Because when you’re with me, you won’t do horrible things. I won’t allow it.” And she meant that, as she shook her head a bit, “Stiles means a lot to me, more than anyone, you’re up there with him. I love you both so much… I literally cannot survive without either of you. It’s impossible… I’d lose myself.” And she knew that, she knew that more than anything. When he had kissed her again and pulled her as close as he could get her, she kissed him back, keeping close to him as she could get, murmuring into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only One (Derek & Skylla)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2