Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Nell laguhed and looked down at her fingers, her cheeks and her heart beating fast. "Definitely a good wow!" she said, nodding. She crawled backwards until she could lean her back against the wall. "What do you think?" she asked and wondered if Stiles had had much experience with kissing.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Stiles smiled sweetly at Nell and nodded. "Well good." He leaned his head back and then looked at Nell. "What do you mean?" He was confused, not really sure what she wanted to know. If he liked the kiss or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:53 am

Nell shrugged her shoulders. "I just wanted to know how you liked the kiss!" she said, feeling a bit dumb for asking now. She looked over at the tv for a moment, the movie still on pause.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:01 am

Stiles shrugged at Nell and then chuckled a bit, he wasn't sure what to say so he just looked at her and said , "Wow." He chuckled at himself. Honestly he had no idea what else he would have said because he didn't want things to become extremely awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:14 am

Nell thought Stiles' answer sounded as if he was just saying it to give Nell some sort of answer. She was worried that she was a really bad kisser now. "Um...you..you wanna finish the movie?" she said hesitantly, feeling self-conscious.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:23 am

Stiles could tell how awkward Nell felt and he started to feel really bad. He knew that he was the reason she felt awkward and he didn't want to make her feel that way. "Yeah, sure." He looked down and shook his head to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 am

Nell moved a bit closer to Stiles, sitting next to him and grabbed the remote control to unpause the movie. She felt a bit strange now, after the kiss, but she didn't regret it like the last time.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Stiles smiled slightly at Nell before looking back at the TV. He remained silent as he sat there because he didn't want to ruin everything for them. Although he felt like he already did because of what he said. He really hoped not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Nell wrapped her hand around Stiles' without taking her eyes off the tv. She hoped this would be alright with this and not feel uncomfortable. Nell still didn't know if what they had was only a friendship or maybe something more.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Stiles looked over at Nell and tilted his head, "So um when is your dad coming home because I really don't want him to freak out again." He but his lip and then looked down at the bed and then back up at the TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Nell looked over at Stiles and let go of his hand slowly, not wanting to seem clingy. "He's going to a friend's place to watch a football game, so he won't be home til late!" she said and then chuckled as Stiles really seemed scared of her dad. "Don't worry! He's really not as bad as he seemed that last time!" she assured him. "But if you need to go home soon..." she added, not sure if Stiles hadn't asked about her father because he actually needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Stiles nodded as Nell talked and sighed of relief. He wad honestly very scared of her father. "No, no. I was just wondering. I can stay as long as you'd like," He said to Nell smiling and then he looked back at the TV and started to watch the movie once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Nell couldn't suppress another chuckle. She really wanted Stiles and her father to get along though. Nell looked back at the tv as the final scene was playing and the credits moved over the screen. She leaned her head on Stiles' shoulder and took his hand. "You wanna watch another one, or do something else?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Stiles looked at Nell, shrugging. "We can do whatever you want to do Nell. I don't really care what we do. As long as you're happy with it." He smiled at her and then intertwined their fingers. Honestly, he wasn't sure what was going on, but to keep things from getting awkward, he just went with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 am

Nell sighed, not feeling like doing anything really. "I don't know! Could we just sit like this for a little longer please?" she said and closed her eyes, holding on tight to Stiles hand. She suddenly felt like she was falling into a dark hole but holding onto Stiles' hand made her feel a bit safer.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:27 am

Stiles nodded at Nell, "Of course," He smiled slightly and then leaned his head back. He had been so stressed lately, and it was nice to relax, so he closed his eyes and took a breath. It was very peaceful where he was and he liked it because he didn't ever get time like this anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:37 am

"Thank you!" Nell said, sounding relieved and closed her eyes, still leaning against Stiles' shoulder. Images from the time when her cancer was at the worst came back to her mind and her heart began beating faster and faster as she was so scared she might not make it this time. How could she be so lucky to beat this a second time? It wasn't very likely.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Stiles shook his head, "Mo problem." He took a breath and just sat there. As he did, he heard Nell's heart beat picking up and it was starting to scare him. "Are you okay Nell? Your heart is beating like crazy!" He opened his eyes and looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Nell forced herself to relax and looked up at Stiles, slightly panting. "I'm just scared, Stiles!" she said with a sigh and put a hand to her chest, willing her heart to slow down. She thought about the pain she had had to endure when she had had to go to chemotherapy. She was definitely not looking forward to doing that again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Stiles frowned at her because he thought that he was making her happy but obviously not. "Don't be." He said softly to her. "You are going to get through this Nell. I promise you." He ran his hand down her cheek softly and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Nell put her hand over Stiles' as he put it against her cheek. "It would be a miracle if I could beat this twice!" she said and scoffed. She looked up at him and stroked his cheek, enjoying the feel of his soft skin
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Stiles shook his head, "I know you can do it so just stop talking about it stop thinking about it and just be happy with the now. Forget the past and ignore the future, we are here right now and that's all that matters okay?" He looked into her eyes once again so she knew he bedded her to do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Nell softly smiled, forcing back her tears. "I'll try!" she said and came closer to Stiles to softly kiss his warm lips
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Stiles nodded because that was enough for him to feel good. If she tried, he was positive that she could get through anything. Literally anything! He smiled at her and then closed his eyes as she came closer to him and he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Nell closed her eyes when she pressed her lips against Stiles' and felt a rush of happiness go through her. She couldn't stay sad for long when she was this close to him and she couldn't focus on her worries either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next