Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Stiles smiled and shook his head, "No need to thank me! Honest." He closed his eyed as she leaned in to kiss his cheek. He couldn't help but smile. She was sweet and an amazing person and Stiles loved being around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Nell leaned her head against Stiles' shoulder, a happy smile on her face. She greedily inhaled his smell, he even smelled good to her without wearing perfume or anything. "I'm sorry, but you're far more comfy than a pillow so I'll have to abuse you as my head rest!" she said and chuckled, looking back at the tv screen and picking some popcorn from the bowl that was standing next to her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Stiles shook his head, "You don't have to apologize. I'm used to it, Sky does the same thing all the time. I don't mind." He smiled sweetly and then went back to watching the movie which he partially forgot was even playing. Nell was distracting him too much. But he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Nell hoped Stiles wasn't really thinking of her in the same way he thought of his cousin. She didn't want him to feel like they had a brother-sister kind of relationship. Of course she didn't expect him to fall in love with her straight away, allthough he wouldn't mind that of course. But she wanted to keep some hope that he might like her the way she liked him some day. For now, she was happy she could be close to him. She laughed at one of the scenes of the movie and offered the bowl of popcorn to Stiles. "Sometimes, those older horror movies are really funny with their old-fashioned special effects! Nightmare on Elm Street ist the best example, I think!" she said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Stiles laughed at Nell's comment. It was really true. "I know! I laugh at those movies most of the time. It's hard not to honestly." He bit his lip and then went back to watching to movie which was half way over. He took some of the popcorn that Nell offered and smiled. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Nell was glad that Stiles and her shared some of their interests. It was nice having someone to talk to about things she liked. She smiled at the boy, then looked back at the tv reminding herself to be quiet so she wouldn't distract Stiles from the movie.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Stiles smiled as he watched the movie, he wasn't really watching though. His mind was kind of wandering. Everything that was going on was insane and he couldn't but think about it. About his family and friends and about Nell and her cancer. He sighed as he sat there and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Nell noticed that Stiles didn't seem to be paying very close attention to what Hannibal was doing on the screen. His smile had faded and he didn't look nearly as cheerful as he had just a few minutes ago. "Is everything alright?" she asked, her forehead wrinkled in a soft frown.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Stiles looked down at Nell and lost his train of thought. "What? Oh, uh yeah, just thinking about things. Sorry, I just kind of spaced out for a second. I guess I've just got a lot on my mind." He faked a smiled and then looked back at the TV screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Nell wasn't really convinced of Stiles' answer but she didn't want to put any pressure on him. What she really wanted to do right now was just take his face between her hands and put her mouth to his soft lips, but she didn't feel nearly brave enough.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Once again, Stiles' mind wondered off. This time he was thinking about his cousin. He was worried about her. Who knows what Derek would do to her if he was angry at her and if he was angry Sky would be too. When Sky gets angry, things get ugly. Derek could kill her! He shook his head trying not think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Nell still couldn't think about anything else than kissing Stiles' lips. Was this what teenage hormones felt like? She didn't think it would be a good idea for her to force her lips on his again. 'Maybe she could ask him if he would be okay with her kissing him' she thought, biting her lower look and stealing a side glance at Stiles. He didn't seem in a very good mood anymore though, so maybe now wasn't the right time.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Stiles closed his eyes and sighed, running his hands down his face. He was starting to feel bad now because he felt like he was ruining everything. He didn't want her to be sad again, especially after what she had just found out. But, he couldn't help it because he had so much on his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Nell grabbed the remote control and paused the movie. She looked over at Stiles with a soft smile. "Come on, out with it! What's going on in your head?" she asked, forcing the little voice whsipering 'kiss him!' to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Stiles shook his head, "I'm sorry that i'm ruining this. I'm just thinking about my cousin and my friends and you." He shrugged, "I have a lot on my mind but it doesn't matter. Just ignore me." He smiled at Nell and nodded hoping that she would ignore him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Nell smiled, shaking her head as well. "Well, you don't have to worry about me for starters!" she said, trying to reassure him. But of course she knew that it was a big bomb she'd dropped on him. "There's something I wanted to ask you, actually!" she said, gathering all her courage.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Stiles smiled, "I still am worried about you." He chuckled a bit and then tilted his head, "Alright, what is it?" He honestly had no idea what she was going to ask her, he was actually kind of nervous that it was going to be one of those questions that you just couldn't answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Nell smiled as Stiles said that he worried about her. She didn't want him to burden himself with thinking of her illness but she guessed he couldn't help it. Nell exhaled noisily a few times, looking down at her fingers that were playing with the covers. "Would you...would you mind if I...kissed you?" she finally asked, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Sties chuckled lightly and looked down, "Um, I guess not, no." He shrugged wondering where that question even came from. He also wondered why she even liked him, there wasn't much to like in his mind. But he didn't mind if she kissed him, what guy would resist a kiss from a beautiful girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Nell smiled, relieved that he didn't tell her he didn't want to kiss her at all. She came closer to him, feeling a bit clumsy as she didn't have much experience. She hesitantly put one hand to the side of his neck and moved her lips close to his. Closing her eyes, she pressed her mouth softly on his.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Stiles closed his eyes and pushed his lips against Nell's softly. He put his hand on her cheek. Honestly, he wasn't really sure what was going on, why she was kissing him, what made her want to. But he didn't really care at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Nell softly stroked Stiles' neck as she was kissing him, the butterflies in her stomach going wild. There was no other feeling she could compare this to, his skin against her own felt so good like nothing she'd ever experienced. She hoped he liked it as well, if it was up to her, time could stand still right now.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 am

Stiles' hand ran down Nell's cheek and he slowly started to pull away from the kiss. Once their lips parted, he took a soft breath and then kissed Nell's cheek. Then he opened his eyes and looked at her, biting his lip. He wasn't exactly sire what to say next, so he just looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Nell kept her eyes closed for a moment when Stiles pulled away from her. She took a deep breath before opening her eyes. "Wow!" she said looking at Stiles with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Stiles chuckled at Nell. "Was that a good wow or a bad wow?" He smiled and then leaned back. He hoped that he wouldn't make things awkward again for her. He decided to just sit there and not do anything that could do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next