Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Nell had watched this movie a hundred times, but she could still play it again any day. When the first scary bit came up, Nell twitched with a little shriek and put her hand and head on Stiles' leg, holding onto him. "Sorry! I've watched this movie enough times to not be scared anymore, but there are a few scenes that still freak me out!" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Stiles looked at Nell as she jumped and chuckled a bit. "Ah, don't worry about it. Still scares me too. It's a great movie." He smiled at her and then looked back at the movie. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by staring at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Nell let go of his leg and chuckled at herself. "I love the scary bits!" she said, still feeling the rush of adrenaline she liked so much going through her body. "Aaah, there come the nasty part!" she then said, putting her hands in front of her eyes but still wathing through the gaps between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Stiles laughed at Nell's reaction to the movie. This was the best part of the movie! Or at least he thought so. "Are you sure we shouldn't put something a little less scary on." He grinned at her jokingly. He loved to mess with people. Well, he loved to mess with the people he cared about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Nell laughed, putting her hands down hesitantly and bumped Stiles softly in the side. "No! I just think this part is gross!" she said still laughing and looked back at the screen, making a face at all the blood being spilled.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Stiles grinned and let out a chuckle. "I know, I'm just kidding." He put his arms behind his head and looked back at the movie. He hoped that this was helping Nell. That she didn't feel helpless anymore and that she was happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Nell laughed. "Right, Mr. Oh-so-cool!" she teased Stiles and softly pinched his side. It was fun joking around with him, allthough she felt her feelings for him creep up again and she didn't want to mess up this movie night as she had the last one.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Stiles grinned at the name she had given him and then jumped as she pinched him. "Hey!" He chuckled. "Oh i'm gonna get you back for that! Just wait!" He put on a creepy look and then laughed at her. He was starting to figure out just how to get her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Nell laughed, curling up in one corner of her bed. She looked from Stiles to the movie and back in a theatrical way. "I don't know what to be more scared of now!" she said making her voice sound scared.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Stiles laughed, "Well Hannibal is pretty scary.... but he can't get you back for pinching him. So I would say that you should be very afraid of me." Stiles laughed because he couldn't even imagine himself being scary. That's just not the kind of person he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Nell made a face like a scared little girl. "No tickling...please!" she said with a trembling noise and hugged her legs close to her body, not paying much attention to the movie anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Stiles grinned, "Hmmm no tickling, then I guess I will just find something worse than that. I would really hate to be you right now." Stiles literally had no idea how he was going to get Nell back but he didn't want her to know that because it was funnier when she thought he had an amazing plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Nell frowned, actually looking a bit confused now. "Worse than tickling? What cruel kind of torture could that be?" she wondered, holding a teddy bear close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Stiles thought for a moment, he was trying to think of something, anything. "Well.... I have no idea!" He threw his arms up as if he was saying you caught me! Then he pretended to pout. "I'll think of something! Just wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Nell laughed at him and wiped her hand across her forehead to show her relief. "You couldn't come up with anything, could you?" she said, making a face like she was mocking him. "Hannibal is ashamed of you!" she added, pointing at the tv.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Stiles grinned and shook his head, "Literally nothing. My mind is completely blank at the moment." he looked over at the TV and faked a frown, "I'm so sorry Hannibal. I have failed you." He hung his head in shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Nell laughed, pulling herself up to her knees. "Ha, I bested him!" she said, pulling her arms up and flexing her muscles triumphantly. "I am the queen!" she added in a british accent but couldn't keep it up for long and bursting into laughter, crawling over to Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Stiles laughed at Nell and he loved that she seemed so happy. The fact that she could act like this although she had just found out about her cancer was amazing to him and he really loved that quality in Nell. He watched as she came over to him. "You're really amazing you know that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Nell's goofy face turned into a surprised look when she heard Stiles comment. "Me?" she sais pointing at herself as she was on her knees, quite close to Stiles now. "What gives you that idea?" she added with a dismissive laugh.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Stiles nodded looking at Nell seriously, "Because you always have the best attitude no matter what is going on and you could make anyone smile. You're really sweet and fun to be around. I don't think you have one bad thing about you." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Nell had to force back the tears as this was the sweatest thing anyone had ever said to her. She felt like hugging Stiles tightly but looked down instead. "Well, there's no pioint in sitting around being miserable all day, is there?" she said, shrugging her shoulders. She looked back up at Stiles with a smile and itched to get even closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Stiles nodded, still smiling at her. "It sounds easy, but if it were me, I don't think I could do it. You are the strongest person I have ever met Nell. I hope you know that." He looked down and smiled to himself. He really hoped she believed what he was saying to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Nell had never thought of herself as strong, as her illness always made her feel weak and the way people treated her did too. "Uhm...thanks!" she said as she didn't know what more to say. She slowly put her hand on his, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin against hers and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Stiles smiled but he felt awkward because he didn't think that Nell believed him and he thought she felt awkward as well. "You're welcome." He looked up at her when she put her hand on his and smiled sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Nell just looked at Stiles for a while without saying anything, her hand still on his. She noticed what beautiful eyes he had yet again. "I've never had such a good friend as you! Thanks Stiles!" she said and leaned over to kiss his cheek, very close to his mouth though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next