Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Stiles put a hand on Nell's cheek and pressed his lips against hers gently. Again, he wasn't going to resist kissing her even though he was still unsure of his feelings. So, he just kissed her tried to stop thinking about everything that was going on as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Nell pulled away from Stiles and smiled. She was going to lean back against the wall as her phone started ringing. She looked at the display as it said 'Dr. Miller' She bit her lip and looked at her phone not sure if she should pick up or not
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Stiles smiled and opened his eyes slowly, he saw the caller ID and kissed Nell's cheek. "Answer it, I'll go wait out here so you two can talk privately." He smiled and walked out of her room closing the door behind him and he waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Nell nodded and finally picked up the phone when Stiles walked out her room. After a few minutes of talking to her doctor, she hung up the phone and put it down on her night table. "You can come back inside!" she called out to Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Stiles opened the door and walked back inside Nell's room. He walked over to her and looked at her, "So.. what happened?" He bit his lip and looked at her trying to see whether or not the news she had just received was good or bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Nell was thinking of finding some sort of explanation for her doctor's call but then decided not to lie to her friend again. "He said the cancer is more aggressive than he thought at first! We'll have to start the chemotherapy earlier than expected!" she says and sighs but then puts on a brave smile
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Stiles put his hands in his pockets and nodded at Nell. "Okay, when?" He looked down at the ground and then took a breath. He could see that Nell was scared and he was too, but not that she would die, but that she would lose hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Nell stood up and walked over to the window, looking out. "He scheduled our first session for the day after tomorrow!" she said and worried about what she'd tell her dad and how to excuse herself from school.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Stiles sighed and looked back at Nell. "Maybe you should tell him tonight Nell. I'll help you. He deserves to know." Stiles frowned but he knew that it was true, her father needed to know this and he would bound to find out eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Nell sighed and sat back down next to Stiles. "I know I should but I just don't want to do this to him!" she said looking at a picture of her and her dad standing on her night stand.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Stiles sighed, "Well, I can't make you do anything, but I really think you should tell him. He will find out at some point Nell. Don't you want to be the one to tell him?" He looked at her seriously because he knew that she would feel terrible for not telling him if she didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Nell didn't want Stiles to think bad of her because she didn't tell her dad. "I am gonna tell him, I just need to figure this out for myself first!" she said and sighed
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Stiles nodded at her and sighed, "Okay, I trust that you're doing the right thing for yourself. I just don't want you to feel guilty about something that you really don't need to feel guilty about. And I'll be here to help you." He half smiled and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Nell was already thinking about how she could bring her father the bad news. But however she imagined the conversation, everything seemed horrible and terrifying. "He'll be devastated!" she says shaking her head
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Stiles nodded at her, "I know. But it will be okay and I promise you he will feel so much worse if he has to find out for himself. I'll tell him myself if you want." He suggested to her but was unsure if she would like the idea or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Nell shook her head, feeling nervous just at the thought of telling her dead about her cancer being back. "You don't have to do that, I'll tell him myself! I just have to find the right time!" she said, deciding that she should prepare a nice dinner for her dad and her before telling him.

ooc: I think I'll post a search thread for Nell's dad!
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Stiles nodded and half smiled at her, "Alright, well I'm here if you need my help. If t ends up being too hard for you or something, I can do it for you. Don't worry about it okay?" He looked down and bit his lip as he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 am

Nell shook her hand again, patting one of Stiles' hands. "I'll be fine but thanks!", she said and lay down, resting her head on Stiles' lap. "I feel so tired!" she says and closes her eyes
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Stiles nodded at Nell and watched as she laid her head on his lap. He smiled sweetly and ran his hand down her cheek gently. "Then get some rest, I promise ill be here when you wake up. I'm not going anywhere." He meant that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Nell felt safe being close to Stiles and thought that she would surely sleep better than she had the last few nights. She closed her eyes smiling and soon slipped away into sleep. It was the first time that she had no nightmares for quite a while, she only dreamed of Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Stiles watched as Nell closed her eyes and he was so glad to see that she was smiling. He never wanted her to give up, and the happier she was, the more he knew that she wouldn't. That's really all he needed at the moment. He smiled at her and watched as she drifted off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Nell grinned at Stiles, looking a bit like she was high. "We're gonna have to go shopping for that wig pretty soon!", slurring her words a bit as if she was drunk. "I really really like you, you know that Stiles?!", she said grinning. It was a good thing she didn't realize how embarrassing she was acting.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Stiles tilted his head listening to her, wondering what she was dreaming about. He chuckled lightly as she talked and said his name. "Well, I like you too." He said quietly so that she wouldn't wake up. It was cute seeing her dream about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Ooc: I actually confused this topic with the one at the hospital but I'm just gonna leave it like this!

Nell pursed her lips making a kiss mouth, smacking her lips a few times. She wrapped her arms around herself as she was a bit cold.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Ooc: Okay haha

Stiles chuckled lightly watching Nell. He noticed that was cold and pulled a blanket over her. It was so cute that she was dreaming about him. He was also just glad that she was having a good dream. Well it seemed like it, hopefully she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next